NCIS thread #2: post here or get your head slapped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I am looking forward to Abby's costume too. :D

Happy Halloween guys!
feiertag-smiley-009.gif

------------------------
halloweenbanner.jpg

You know Tony is going to say something about Abby in that costume. I hope he gets his head slapped for it. I wonder what the guys would wear to a Halloween party? :lol:

Pauly Perrette was wonderful tonight as Marilyn Monroe. I loved it when Gibbs slapped both McGee and Tony at the same time. The CSI joke was good. :lol:

i was laughing so hard last night! my roommate was cooking in the kitchen and kept giving me weird looks :lol:
loved the roomba (is that what its called?) cleaning up the bullets and tony freaking out when it hit his foot. them busting into the party was priceless. dont even get me started on mcgee as the elf lord, ill just break out laughing again :lol:

I finally just got to watch it. Poor McGee. The way Tony & Ziva ragged on him last night. Abby my gosh. I never cared much for MM but I have to admit Abby looked better as MM than the original. LOL Made my night to see Tony get smacked on the back of the head along with McGee. LOL That was just to funny to me. Glad to see Gibbs smile at the end when he was thinking about his daughter. I loved the ep.

i really like NCIS as well as all CSIs although i have noticed that the head of the NCIS does look a little like Richard Dean Anderson maybe it's just me.

Jacquie said:
Pauly Perrette was wonderful tonight as Marilyn Monroe. I loved it when Gibbs slapped both McGee and Tony at the same time. The CSI joke was good. :lol:

ITA, Pauly was great last night. I kept giggling at Tony and McGee. They kept their eyes on Abby. :lol:

The CSI joke was priceless!!!!
biglolsmiley.gif

----------------------
MyTeam.jpg

allmaple said:
loved the roomba (is that what its called?) cleaning up the bullets and tony freaking out when it hit his foot. them busting into the party was priceless.

I agree. I laughed really hard when McGee stomped the thing. Of course I liked Tony jumping when he thought it saw something under the sofa. :lol: But I also thought it was funny when Gibbs was explaining why he was starring for so long at the klingon guy. And a nice double head slap for both tony & Mcgee was priceless.

In this past weeks TV Guide they had a behind the sences section and they showed Pauley getting ready... I'll have to scan the article and post it...

I really like last weeks eppy. I love the Klingon. He He That was funny when he was throwing insults at Gibbs and McGee knew what he was saying.. Gosh i'm a trekie and i didn't even know what he was saying. :lol:
I like Tony's like about how he hates Klingons and then what he hates worse then Klingons are lawyers..

I thought that maybe there was a big @$$ rat under the chair...

BTW CSI_watcher_8 I thought it was Gibbs that stomped on it that roomba thingy..

CSI_Chic would love to see the article. And I'm pretty sure 80% that it was McGee. Because I remember laughing loudly because its not something I would have thought he would do. But with time my memory always fades. Frankly its scary how fast my mind will dump info. When tony was looking under the sofa I wasn't sure what it was. I remember the episode with the crazy cat and them trying to track it down after it got out. But a big rat would have made them jump. But then they would have to kill it. gross

BTW CSI_watcher_8 I thought it was Gibbs that stomped on it that roomba thingy..

It was Gibbs. I remember laughing so hard cause McGee & Tony not knowing what it was. Me neither. LOL

that episode was so sad! i completely forgot someone was supposed to die, it was so well written you were focused on the story and not waiting to see who died. even though i knew it was coming (just not who it would happen to) i was so shocked when it happened! theyve done a good job dealing with it though, i didnt think it could be the same without kate but ziva has fit in so well. i still like the repeats with kate though ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back