Natalia Boa Vista #1- New. Cool. Attitude *SPOILERS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Natalia Boa Vista #1- New. Cool. Attitude

she is a amazing actress. i never watch AMC but i'm addict to miami and she is just so great in it!

Dutchie said:
No problem Lil (<-- is it okay if I call you that? :confused:) She sure is pretty.

Sure, or Mari. Whichever you prefer. :)

I loved the blouse Natalia was wearing in the last episode. Very pretty. ^_^

Mari it is then, sounds a lit less insulting, lol. Who knows, maybe you're much longer than me. :lol:

I haven't seen Going, Going, Gone yet (live in Holland) but I will soon and then I'll tell you what I thought of her blouse. ;)

am i the only one who would like to see Eva sing during a csi miami episode? she has such a great voice it would be really great to ear her sing.

Oh hey, now that would be such a great idea! I downloaded her CD from itunes, some are remixes but then there is some awsome stuf on there!!!!!!!!!

Veggie! Write to Corey and suggest it!!!!!!!

do you have his e-mail adress cause i dont. if you tell me where i can write him you can be sure i will!

You can find Corey Miller's e-mail in his blog for week one of season four, at cbs.com. ;)

Perhaps one of these days we'll get to see her sing on the show. We've seen Jorja sing on CSI, and even George from CSI so why not Eva? :)

thanks i just send him a email now lets hope he's gonna write back!

Ooooo!!! I never heard her sing but she must sound pretty. ^_^ At least I hope she does....

i loved last night episode! its so great to see the friendship between Calleigh and Natalia i love it when they show the girls together, its really great. And when she talked to Valera i was like "of course she is not mad at you girl she just worried about you she doesnt want you to get hurt." it sad that the only guy who ask Valera out is Nick.

i just read your fanfiction LiLAqUaMaRiE its really well written and it scared the hell out of me!!!

veggie said:
i loved last night episode! its so great to see the friendship between Calleigh and Natalia i love it when they show the girls together, its really great. And when she talked to Valera i was like "of course she is not mad at you girl she just worried about you she doesnt want you to get hurt." it sad that the only guy who ask Valera out is Nick.

Yes yes! It was very very cool to see the girls together. They work so well together and I love seeing their friendship blossom further. ^_^ So cute. The whole Valera/Nick/Natalia thing. Honestly I'd would have preferred more, ya know? I dunno, I'm still not sure what I feel about that storyline yet....But I did love when Nat told her she wasn't mad at her, "No, not at you."

veggie said:
i just read your fanfiction LiLAqUaMaRiE its really well written and it scared the hell out of me!!!

Haha! Sorry, I didn't mean too, but I couldn't help myself when writing it. I may have a go at the whole Val/Nick/Nat thing...who knows. But thanks! ^_^

iheartnickcath said:
The girls are rockin' this season. ;)

Totally rockin'! So totally lol.

i just saw Eva on Regis and Kelly and her daughter was there and she is such a cute 4 years old. She kinda look like her mom! Eva said that Kaya is asking for a older brother and kelly suggest that eva adopt Regis so it would be a really older brother! it was nice to see how close Kelly and Eva are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back