Natalia Boa Vista #1- New. Cool. Attitude *SPOILERS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Natalia Boa Vista #1- New. Cool. Attitude

Did anyone catch Eva on The Early Show this morning? She talked about her and Nika's situation with Bradford, tonight's episode/clips from the episode, a very tiny and general bit about the CSI: Miami cast's humor, her character, the mole situation, and her involvement in the National Ovarian Cancer Coalition.

Since I had surgery several days ago and am pretty much stuck to my couch, I could type up a transcript for you all if you'd like. Whether or not I do, there is one part I'd like to share with you:
Eva:

"...And the first two episodes where they explained how I became a CSI and how I worked really hard over the summer and earned back a lot of trust, didn't make it into the first two episodes. So those scenes that sort of explained it didn't really get told... and I think some of the audience is wondering just why am I still there."

So the writers did put an explanation into the script. And the editors just had to cut it. Hmph. I wonder if we'll ever learn the reason as to why she became a CSI...

Edited to add: Forget about the transcript... The Early Show's website has an article and the video: click!

The article is a little... err... messed up, though. Right off the bat, the picture caption states Eva plays "Natalie." Psssssth.

Hey cool! I always wondered how come non of the writers kinda went "hey wait a minute, shouldn't we be explaining things a bit??"

I guess cause someone discovered their inner scissors, huh??

On another note, I loved NBV's dress. Really. Even if it's not very realistic, it was nice anyway. :lol:

Eva was great last night!! I loved that episode. now we know a little more about nat. like she has 2 sister anya and Christina or Christine or Christie(i cant figure wich one Erica say before she say Anya). I also loved how nice Ryan was with her. He really cared and that was nice. What was great to his the actress they hire to play Anya we never saw her before so its good for her career to start on miami!

Yeah Melly, D likes to come outta hiding everynow and then.

I think it was Christina, not sure there either. but Eva was completely great. Some of her best acting shown through and even some that she wasn't acting on, I bet.

Yeah, that almost made me wanna ship Ryan/Natalia. I still haven't figured out ship wise for her yet.

Boa_Vista - You got any pics or icons of her?

Juma said:
Hey cool! I always wondered how come non of the writers kinda went "hey wait a minute, shouldn't we be explaining things a bit??"
As did I. And now that I know they had a scene or two explaining how she became a CSI and that they cut them out... Gah! I think I'll email Corey and ask him about it.

veggie said:
now we know a little more about nat. like she has 2 sister anya and Christina or Christine or Christie(i cant figure wich one Erica say before she say Anya).
I'm almost positive it's Christine and Anya. I was also pretty surprised she had a second sister... for some reason, I never thought Natalia had any siblings.

veggie said:
I also loved how nice Ryan was with her. He really cared and that was nice.
I was also pretty shocked that he was nice... Is it possible? Could he finally be getting over the whole mole fiasco? He won back some points with me Monday night.

iheartnickcath said:
Yeah, that almost made me wanna ship Ryan/Natalia. I still haven't figured out ship wise for her yet.
So... What do you think of her and Eric? ;)

Okay. Done with the 'ship talk. I apologize ahead of time, mods. I just couldn't help myself. :p (...Or maybe it could fit in here... 'Cause maybe it's just general 'ship talk about the character whom this thread is for? *shrug*)

iheartnickcath said:
Boa_Vista - You got any pics or icons of her?
Of Eva? You can find some pics on her website, the yahoo group, or you could do a Google image search. There should be some icons on these boards in the Fan Art section in the Miami Icons thread as well as at the LiveJournal group. Hope I helped! :)

Boa_Vista_Fan said
(...Or maybe it could fit in here... 'Cause maybe it's just general 'ship talk about the character whom this thread is for? *shrug*)

ThumpyG42 and I would prefer that shipper talk be kept in their respective threads in Shipper Central as to not discourage members - who don't prefer a certain ship - from posting in here. :)

One tip would be, if a pairing is seen/mentioned in the show - for example, Eric/Natalia, since they indeed went out together and it was implied by the writers themselves that they were an item - the occasional mention would be just fine. Other than that, ship discussions belong in Shipper Central. ;)

for some reason, I never thought Natalia had any siblings.

I happen to agree with that. I didn't think she had any. I don't remember her mentioning any until recently.

Is it possible? Could he finally be getting over the whole mole fiasco? He won back some points with me Monday night.

He seems like he has, seems like all of them have a bit.

Even Calleigh seemed a bit protective,maybe.

So... What do you think of her and Eric?

Their cute, really, But PM me your thoughts. ;)

One tip would be, if a pairing is seen/mentioned in the show - for example, Eric/Natalia, since they indeed went out together and it was implied by the writers themselves that they were an item - the occasional mention would be just fine. Other than that, ship discussions belong in Shipper Central

Righty-o G what? you know I do these nickname things.

and Boa thanks for the links :) You rock ;)

I loved the "news chick" scene. But not for the "catfight", that wasn't even there if you ask me. Just Natalia being angry about stupid Erica getting her sister even deeper into trouble. :mad:

But because Calleigh saved the day! :lol:

The " see you inside ok?" line was great. :)

And then you can see wheels turning in Natalia's head.
I think Calleigh is the best mentor ever for Natalia!!
Help her keep her emotions in check, explains things..... :)

I posted this in the Ep thread but what the heck, Erica asked Ryan which sister it was "Christine or Anya", My dad wanted to see the ep and fineally last night got to see the tape and I paid attention to that.

Christine eh? I missed that to. I thought she said something completely different.
So Natalia is the oldest one, right, then comes Christina and then Anya?

How old is Anya supposed to be? In her early 20ies?
That makes Natalia like at least 15 years her senior.
BIG bis sister. extra mommy comes to mind.

"are you mad at me?" that was so cute! :)

Anya was probably a 40 years old surprise birthday gift for their mother! And yeah i also think that Nat is the older one and of course with the age difference she probably took care of her sister a lot. Its nice to see that nobody in the csi team is a only child. not that there is anything wrong with being a only child. i'm really wondering where the story around Natalia are going. First the ex-husband is still around second she is now a csi wich could mean we are gonna see her go to a trial to do her job, there is also the unfinished storyline between her and Ryan and Eric. What is nice is that Calleigh is kinda like a friend to Nat, they have each others back.

ok its probably the longest post i've ever wrote!

speed_cochrane said:
ThumpyG42 and I would prefer that shipper talk be kept in their respective threads in Shipper Central as to not discourage members - who don't prefer a certain ship - from posting in here. :)

One tip would be, if a pairing is seen/mentioned in the show - for example, Eric/Natalia, since they indeed went out together and it was implied by the writers themselves that they were an item - the occasional mention would be just fine. Other than that, ship discussions belong in Shipper Central. ;)
Okey-dokey, speed_cochrane. Thanks for the clarification! :)

iheartnickcath said:
Even Calleigh seemed a bit protective,maybe.

Juma said:
I think Calleigh is the best mentor ever for Natalia!!
Help her keep her emotions in check, explains things..... :)
Yeah, I think Calleigh is doing a great job with Natalia. I really like watching their friendship develop, too. I think I've said this before, but I can't remember where or when: I could totally see the two of them going out for a drink after their shift ends.

I wonder how Natalia is going to react when she finds out that Calleigh was shot. (Well... if she finds out and/or reacts. We know how TPTB can be... for all we know they won't write about it at all or they'll cut it out.) It would still be nice to see some kind of reaction. Maybe some compassion, worry, etc.

Juma said:
So Natalia is the oldest one, right, then comes Christina and then Anya?

How old is Anya supposed to be? In her early 20ies?
That makes Natalia like at least 15 years her senior.
BIG bis sister. extra mommy comes to mind.
I'd like to think that Natalia is the oldest of the three. Anya looked REALLY YOUNG compared to her... I would have pegged her as a teen if we hadn't been told she was living with a roommate. My guess is that Christine would be the middle child.

I just found a bunch of awesome pictures of Eva and I really think I should share. So I'm going to. :D

Enjoy!

I guess it just depends on Natalia's age really I am the baby in my family and the ages are (oldest to next to youngest) seventeen yrs, sixteen yrs, fourteen yrs, thirteen yrs older then my 33 yrs.

Some folks tend to look younger and older, I have seen the oldest of familys look like they should be the youngest and vice versa, so I don't know.

Pics! Snaggin' some of those. ;)

Well well if it isn't D. Shocking to see you outta your corner. *runs before you hit me*

I say its Natalia, Christine, and then Ana.

I agree, I want to see Natalia's reaction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back