Natalia Boa Vista #1- New. Cool. Attitude *SPOILERS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Natalia Boa Vista #1- New. Cool. Attitude **SPOILERS**

ryans_erica said:
i dont like this snake woman. she has stolen eric. muhahaha
Natalia didn't "steal" Eric. If I remember correctly, they both had mutual feelings for each other; Eric liked her just as much as she did him... How is that "stealing?"

And they're not even together anymore. So why the grudge?

yes i'm sorry! she is nice. you have to know, i'm a eric-calleigh fan! :D

Don't apologize. You have your opinions, I've got mine. (I wasn't trying to shoot you down, either. Just stickin' up for misunderstood Natalia.)

I can see why you don't like her, now that you say you're a Hip Hugger shipper... It seems like 99.99% of Calleigh/Eric fans hate Natalia.

no !! i don't hate her !! i like everybody @ csi miami ! see i don't like her really much! but lets stop talking about !!
:)

I started watching the first episode of s4. And we're now at the 13th, or 15th I think.

i'm a eric/calleigh fan ... but i really like natalia !!! and when i noticed that eric and natalia are daiting i was happy because i think they totally match ... and natalia is such a great woman !!!

At first, I actually didn't care for Natalia. It wasn't until about halfway through the season that I started to love the character. "Collision" did it for me. She's a great woman--outgoing, friendly, strong, kind... (Well... So are Alexx and Calleigh, but...) The fact that she was in an abusive relationship and has overcome it and moved on with her life is amazing.

Good to see you all have gotten pretty much back on topic in here, but I would like to remind everyone that the Shipper forum is a few doors down. ;) Let's keep speculation on potential pairings for next season (ie: scenarios for getting Natalia and Eric or whoever back together) in the appropriate threads in that forum and concentrate on the character/actress, in here please.

I'll just quote my post from the previous page as a reminder:

It's fine to discuss specific aspects of the relationships between the characters in here as long as it's something that actually happened on the show. The 'you left your bracelet at my house' scene comes to mind as an example.

But when discussion turns to things like, who Natalia should be with, and who she looks cute with, or who she she's perfect for....that's when we tend to ask for the discussion to be moved to the appropriate threads in Shipper Central as to avoid any disagreements between those who ship the characters differently. Also, there are those who avoid shipping and we don't want them to feel left out of any discussion either.

Thanks guys! :)

yes..see.. i don't know her so much as the other characters. maybe that's it !

I like Natalia She is cool, I watched her on Al My Children she is a verry good actress.

help, so much to read, i dont know where to start but im happy there is enough to talk about Natalia.. Im happy the thread is still alive, thanks to you all..

hugs Nathalie

i like Nathalia, i think she's a great caracter and she has great potential. I hope she still gonna be there in season 5. Maybe they could put her in the real lab and hire someone else for the coldcases. And by the way the FBI was pretty stupid to ask the coldcases lab. tech. to tell them what was going on in the miami csi building, she was not really the best person for that job, they should have ask a csi or one of the tech that work on the new cases.

I didn't like Boa from the start it had nothing to do with her being the mole because I really thought she was the last person that could be the mole because she was being added to the show and I was under the impression that who ever the mole was would be leaving the show, so I never suspected her at all. I from the start hated the whole cold case thing, I just thought it was dumb because one there's already a cold case show and 2 CSIM is about solving todays crimes, so I didn't like that idea but they did manage to use the cold case thing a few times. Anyways I didn't like how she took credit for the new remodeling job and I hate the new SET, all the friggin glass and glares, WTF. I just didn't like her attitude then they had Ryan having a thing for her and that just put me over the top to flat out really disliking her, and then in the end she's the mole and they try to make her be a good mole,,,,OH I only reported good stuff...YEAH but she was looking for bad stuff and she lied to everyone, so no one should ever trust her again. Where was I, OH I can see why peeps would like her, well not really but this is why I don't like her. OH my whole point of posting was just to say it wasn't her being the mole that made me dislike her, I didn't like her from the beginging, but I do like the chic who plays her, very great actress.

Natalia Boa Vista was a federal plant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back