Natalia Boa Vista #1- New. Cool. Attitude *SPOILERS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Natalia Boa Vista #1- New. Cool. Attitude **SPOILERS**

Alexx...I edited your pics to link. For some reason the thumbnails weren't showing and the page was stretched way out.

I think they're all still there, I apologize if I accidentally deleted any. :)

AlexxWoods and Nathalie_Emily, I think I love you both. :]

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only person left in the world who still likes Natalia.

...I'm actually thinking about getting a banner made that'll have a picture of 'Talia and will say something along the lines of "I Support" or "Keeping the Faith" or something.

...Because I'm a dork. I'm out of denial and am now desperately hopeless... or... hopelessly desperate...?

Regardless, I'll still wear my username proudly! :]

PS- Such beautiful pictures of Eva. I wish I could look half as good as she always does.

Thanks Thumpy ;)

Believe me, I'm really excited to see you here Boa Vista Fan
It's nice to have you here...
stick around
we need you
The banner thing sounds great, looking forward to see it :)

Thanks for making me feel so welcome, AlexxWoods. :]
And I'll be sure to stick around.

That's so cute, Nathalie_Emily! :]

that's a really great wallpaper....
oh and I totally love your signature boa vista fan :D

Thanks! I do, too! :D
The girl who made it for me is a genius.

...Anyone else find the overwhelming Natalia hate here to be depressing? It almost pains me to read some of their posts. Poor Natalia. :(

I can't wait for season five. The writers need to clear up this mole business.

I think the do Natalia boa vista fan and i love your banner, its cool, and i also dont like the hate stuff about Natalia because she is so cool and great, beautiful and i love her smile, hope to see more of her on season five... I will also support her..
:D ;)

She does have a great smile.

And I'm so happy!
Eva has finally confirmed that even though she was the mole, she'll be back next season.
She actually just left a post on her message boards:
Hi Guys, I'm here! Sorry sooo absent lately! Natalia and I are just fine.This whole mole-thing will give Natalia more to do next season,to save her sorry,"kindly" mole behind.I leave in a few days for Canada to do a Lifetime movie called "The Last Month",based on a true story.I'll let you know how it goes when I get back.Till then, have a great summer!! Luv, Eva
Whee! She'll be back!

*throws a party*

So she is the mole, and i had some one else in mind, but she dit it on a great way because i never thought she would be the mole im suprised, wath a shame, but also so cool, i like her more and more now and i can watch now carefully at the epis because we are behind here so i can she her action better and tell around me that i Know who the mole is because we are all trying to find it out, and now i know.. Hihi Thanks for the info... Love it.. :D :lol:

EEK! I'm sorry, Nathalie_Emily! I should have put that in a spoiler code, eh?
I'm sorry x1000000000.

Eek.

Let me make it up to you. You're invited to my "Yay-Natalia's-Going-To-Be-Back-Next-Season" Party. Tee.

Thank you, i dont mind to know the things before i see them so its ok... And i love to have a "Yay-Natalia's-Going-To-Be-Back-Next-Season" Party. I dont mind how whe will cellibrate it.. hihi its really no problem.. :lol:

Hi everyone, just keep this thread alive while im gone... Please because i wanna read a lot of Natalia when im back so do your best.. See you all soon (i hope, have to wait for 2 weeks for i have the web back :(*cry's*).
many hugs Nathalie :lol:

Boa_Vista_Fan i am a natalia fan also. i dont know why i dont come in this thred that much. i guess i am always posting on her official board that might be why. also thank you Nathalie_Emily for that beautiful design. ALSO all eva fans on her official site is new magazine scans of eva

Haylie

2 Eva Pics for ya! Enjoy.

eva012yk.jpg

eva022ay.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back