Multishippers Sanctuary.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Athena, Oct 30, 2005.

1. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

Totally agree with everyone on keeping up with the fanfic reading and writing for that fact. I have strictly kept to writing fanfic about Cath/Sara myself but before all is said and done I will end up adding more to that plate as well.

2. Onigami

Onigami Police Officer

:lol: *dies* Omg... *picks self off floor* :lol:

I think the hardest part of being a multi-shipper is remembering all the sites with all the things I want to keep track of. I mean, there's a good 5+ lj communities, three or four TalkCSI forums, five or so fanfic sites, the list goes on and on. :eek:

It's also kinda difficult to keep the characters straight. Heh... Well, that's not so hard, but I was writing a Nick/Greg fic and had a mini plot bunny for it, and went to take care of that, and came back to find that it was Nick/Warrick. So that was amusing, but there's just so much that goes into all the different ships.

It's also kind of to not insult yourself when gooshing over the pair (or w/e) that has your eye for the time. Don't ask.

3. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

I agree with this. I really have to watch what I say and post in certain places. I made one aside comment about liking another ship once, and it was like I'd said something heretical.

As for fanfic, I can't even keep up with one ship, let alone more than one. I just look for fics by people I know, or anything that looks like it might be interesting.

4. wildcherry

wildcherry Lab Technician

Sandle is my main ship... I only ever ship Greg and Sara together, I only read their fic and 99% of my shipper posts are on their thread...I just don't have the time to do more. I do however enjoy other ships, and sometimes lurk (occasionally post) on their threads:

- Nick and Sofia is my new 2nd ship, I hope they get lots of scenes together so I can squee at them...
    - Grissom and Catherine is my old number 2, I love them together but do believe they'll only ever be friends.
    - Grissom and Lady Heather are really hot together, she understands him like no other (including Cath).
    - Grissom and Sofia seem to have a lot in common and conversation between them is easy and relaxed.
    - Warrick and Tina seem really sweet and in love.
    - Nick/Greg are cute.
    - Triple S is hot.

I also like DnA and Mack/Stella form NY.

5. Onigami

Onigami Police Officer

Triple S? *confused*

6. wildcherry

wildcherry Lab Technician

Greg Sanders + Sara Sidle + Nick Stokes

= Triple S ;)

7. Athena

Athena CSI Level One

mmm... triple s is so yummy. I love so many of the threesomes here. good fun.

Lets not 'breakroom orgy zone' going on next door. I'm having so much fun in that thread! Squee!

8. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

Well we know that *I* like that threesome. :D

9. Athena

Athena CSI Level One

hehe yes FieldMouse nice banner. :D

10. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

cath's whore over hea. im just so lucky that my shipmates get along pretty well.. Yobling, GC, and Cath/Sara, they even chat on yahoo messenger together. And they know that I multi ship, and they don't flame me for that, well unless they do it behind my back lol!
    I also ship these ultra hot ships Snickers, Gil/Lady Heather, DnA, Stella/Mac, Ryan/Valera and Eric/Calleigh and Gil/Cath/Sara.
    Oh I also love any ship with Vartan and Hodges and Archie, but no Greg ship cuz i get jealous.

11. MissCam

MissCam Dead on Arrival

Heh, good idea. I'm mainly for GSR or Cath/Warrick, but I'll read any pairing in fanfic pretty much, as long as it's well-written.

My biggest annoyance with being multiship is that there is some who like Sara who will bash Catherine and vice versa. I like them both, but whenever I go to a board for one or the other, I seem to have to suffer bashing of the other.

12. Onigami

Onigami Police Officer

Thanks Wildcherry! And, yes, we all know that Fieldmouse likes that threesome!

I love Archie with any of the other guys and wish that we could have found out who Bobby's with... :( TPTB... *sigh*

13. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

Well, who couldn't love Archie? ;)

Okay, okay, I would "defend his honor" from Ecklie...

--Robin

14. lilbug

lilbug CSI Level Two

this thread is brilliant!

i ship Grissom/Sara, Grissom/Greg, Warrick/Catherine, Ecklie/The Grinch, Lady Heather/Grissom, and others.. just can't think of any..

15. RickandCath

RickandCath Police Officer

First: Im a YoBlinger but i also luv Sandle and Snickers!