Multishippers Sanctuary.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Athena, Oct 30, 2005.

1. lament

lament Captain

I agree. Life is full of possibilities. A person can love many times in a lifetime, and life can take us in a myriad of directions. I can see Nick, for example, falling in love with Greg as easily as I can see him fall in love with Judy.

I like to multi-ship, because each ship has it's own unique qualities that make it exciting.

2. IHeartEric

IHeartEric Coroner

Plus, it gives me something to work with when I'm writing fanfiction story. I'm not limited to one ship.

3. Aggie

Aggie CSI Level Two

Couldn't have said it better myself! And isn't that the beauty of multi-shipping?

4. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

I just had to say Lament, that summed it up perfectly.

I enjoy Sara with several different pairings as well as Cath for just that reason.

5. EllaJ

EllaJ CSI Level Two

I like tons of ships.. mainly GCR and snickers but I also like Sandle, Sara/Vartan, Gris/LH. On NY I like DnA, Mac/Stella, I'm open to the idea Danny/Lindsay as well

6. Athena

Athena CSI Level One

yes very well put Lament.

I think I can really get on board with the new Nick/Sophia pairing as well. The scene they had together was cute, and speaking of Sartann, I could really see Vartann and Sophia together! Both smart, hot detectives ekk hotness!

7. lament

lament Captain

I forgot a couple of my favorites!

Grissom/Lady Heather
    Ryan/Valera

I think both of these ships have real possibilities.

8. Onigami

Onigami Police Officer

Hey all! *looks around and makes self comfortable in bathtub*

As discussed somewhere on the first page, I can add myself to the shipper sluts... Heh...

Dude... All these pairings are so hott *fans self* Funnily enough, I've never thought about half these ships, but they seem to work.

Pair any of the guys with each other, and I'm pretty much a happy duck. :D :devil:

I already heart the sanctuary... Hope no one disturbs the peace... I think I'm gonna write my paper here.

9. ollieuan

ollieuan Lab Technician

I'm all about the Snickers, Grillows, Sandle, Nick/Greg, and Ryan/Valera love. :D

10. Athena

Athena CSI Level One

I think we're pretty safe here. After all we got forensicsgirl guarding the door. I'm pretty sure she's armed with her squirt bottle so no one in their right mind would mess with us. :D

11. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

Ah, multishippers...my people!!

Catherine/Warrick, Nick/Warrick, Greg/Archie, to an extent Greg/Sara and Nick/Greg...

And am I alone in wanting to lock Ecklie and Hodges in a room together, just to see whether they knock the **** out of each other or launch the Mother of All Ships? LOL...

--Robin

12. Guest

Guest Guest

Hodges and Ecklie?! :lol: That would be classic!

Major GSR, Sandle, Yo!Bling, and some random ships that sound good.

This is a welcome break from all the fighting that's going on outside. ::settles on comfy couch.::

13. Onigami

Onigami Police Officer

Greg/Archie!!!! I love my Asian!!! Nick/Archie rocks just as muchly!! I just love my Asian geek... *sigh* Power Rangers rock. :D :D

Hodges/Ecklie??!? *choke* :eek: OMG.... I would love to see that. *attempts to bribe random people walking by*

Yay for forensicsgirl!! Work that squirt bottle! ;)

14. CSIgal

CSIgal Captain

I'm home!!! This is such a great idea...as long as it doesn't get outta control!

I'm the queen of multi shipping! My three top ships are GSR, Snickers & YoBling! But I also love Griss/Lady Heather, Griss/Catherine, & Cath/Sara. Most of the threesomes I totally love! I guess from the looks of it I'm a Catherine/Griss/Sara whore LMAO Those three I can ship with almost anyone!

15. Athena

Athena CSI Level One

Alrighty we seem to have a nice group going in here. Topic time?

So what is the hardest part of being a multishipper? Anyone got a story to tell? What ships are hard to bounce between? Warning- Please no fellow shipper bashing.

For me the hardest part is keeping everything straight when I'm jumping around and have several windows open. I once was commenting on some great Snicker's fan fiction I read and was just about to post it when I realized I was typing my message in a hard core GSR thread (different site). That could have been dangerous. Lol.