Multishippers Sanctuary.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Athena, Oct 30, 2005.

1. lament

lament Captain

I started a thread a while ago for all the lab techs. I'll bump it up so we can talk about Bobby and Archie and their romantic lives.

2. Athena

Athena CSI Level One

Yay!

I love being a multi shipper, why would you want to limit the lovin'?

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Hecks yes!

4. midnightsun

midnightsun Coroner

SANCTUARY!!!!!!! OMG, I luv you Athena for starting this *big sigh* whoosh, it's brutal out there

M'kay so this is totally late but I do:

Sara/Nick
    Sara/Nick/Gris
    Sara/Nick/Greg
    Sara/Rick
    Sara/Cath
    Sara/Rick/Cath/Gris
    Sara/Greg
    Sara/Lady H
    Sara/Calleigh
    Sara/Vartann (okay clear sumtin up for me: what's his 1st name, I thought it was Tony. Cos if it ain't then, welp, my fic is TOTALLY WRONG)
    Sara/Lockwood
    Sara/Me
    Sara, well you get the idea...

Lady H/Gris
    Lady H/Gris/Cath
    Lady H/Gris/Cath/Brass

Brass/Gris
    Brass/Annie
    Brass/Flack: weird, I know.

Cath/Gris, Cath/Rick
    Cath/Greg: this one is sooooo phunny, ah, my imagination
    Cath/Nick: just cos they're called 'cowpokes' tee-hee

Eric/Cal, H/Y, H/Alexx: yeah, I know she's married but, she seems to get him, ya know what I mean?
    Speed/Cal, Speed/me, Tyler/me

Danny/Aiden
    Stella/Mac

Aw, ME TOO!!!! *huggles* he def needs a lil' sumtin' sumtin'

Hardest part 'bout bein a multie is keepin' up w/the threads, I don't even read most of 'em, I don't even lurk cos there would be too much to do & then I'd get yelled @ even more for bein' on the net... 2nd hardest part is being torn in 2... 3rd: the fics, can't keep up, so I've learned to be selective... 4th: too many names to keep track of.. So yeah ship your ship! heart your heart! love your love! baby!

Gosh I need to shut up now, but geez I LOVE THIS THREAD... I FELL ACCEPTED *group hug*... my ppl I luv ya ;)

5. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Dude, WHERE?! I'm totally desperate for a Sara/Vartann fic!!

His name could be anything, whatever you want :)

6. madgeorge

madgeorge Coroner

My thoughts exactly. My friend calls me a Sara-Slut. I totally love Sara, she is like, my favourite character ever. I love Jorja too, she is my idol.

I'm MAINLY Snickers, but I've posted on all the other threads and wouldn't have a problem if any of them were to happen. I just HOPE Snickers happens, lol.

7. midnightsun

midnightsun Coroner

Uh, I'm sorry :(... it's not a S/V fic it's a S/W fic, I'm jus using Vartann(or-is-it-Vartan?) in it to take Sara out... I posted it in the Fan Fic section here... & I apologise in advance if you go over to read it cos he's not painted in a very positive light, I made him a dunce in the romance dept... actually, I think I based it on ME bein' a dunce in the romance dept

Uh, can we pimp our stuff in this thread too?

8. Athena

Athena CSI Level One

*Big Grin!* [​IMG]Love yah too my fellow Sara shipper

Go for it. This is Sanctuary baby. [​IMG] Plus I pimp my comics everywhere ;) And they said his name was Tony in the Sartann thread (can't find page at the moment) and in his own Det. Vartann thread so there yah go. :)

Squee! [​IMG]

9. gloosmoos

gloosmoos Prime Suspect

And where might I find this? I love Brass/Annie. It's my favorite but I think I've only seen maybe two fics.

10. midnightsun

midnightsun Coroner

YAY... So, like I'm gonna pimp my fic right now

Check it out

Get it 'Check it out'... Sara/Warrick=Checkmate... no? oh, okay then

sorry gloosmoos... I haven't really searched for 'em, I got too many ships to support & some fall by the wayside... But I just LOVE Donna Murphy :D she rox

11. Athena

Athena CSI Level One

There is so much fan fiction out there! I think that's why I love multi shipping the most. I can pick up a fic based on my mood or what I want to read. If I want angsty romance I search for a good GSR, flirty fun Sandles or Snickers, pure hot smut slasher (or I reread something from Cinoflex), etc... Speaking of fics I'm dying for LSI to update her new novel. And I will defiantly 'check out' (haha) your story when I get the chance midnightsun. Right now I'm reading Cinoflex's The Power Exchange, one of the few I've never read, and I keep trying to start LadySara's stories, and I'm reading the novel Outlander on top of it all. -Not to mention the several boring books they throw at you for school. *sigh* but I'll get to it. Can't wait to read some Swara fic.

12. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

midnightsun - I just started giggling when I was reading all your ships. Kept thinking to myself that it would be so much easier just to list what you DON'T ship. :lol: ;)

13. Athena

Athena CSI Level One

haha! true. But there’s another thread for that. This one is about positive reinforcement.

So what was everyone first ship? And how did you become a multi?

14. Onigami

Onigami Police Officer

First ship Nick/Greg. *huggles boys* :D

Became a multi when someone recced a Nick/Warrick fic and then it all went downhill from there. :devil:

Now it's pretty much whoever, from whichever series. I mean, I ship over Miami, NY and Vegas. One of my fav ships is Greg/Ryan... Love them! :D

15. GreggoLover

GreggoLover Pathologist

My first ship would be Snickers. I think I became a multi because I started out bein' a GSR fan, but kinda went over to the candy aisle. Then when Greg got to be a real CSI I was like, aww him and Sar would be cute together...then I started to notice a lot of people that Greg would be hot with....then Cath and Warrick...then Gil and Cath because they are sooo...connected on another level than anyone else.