Multishippers Sanctuary.

i think she sometimes just likes to get bossy and everyi hear the song Alanis Morissette i'm a bitch i think of catherine cause she can be everything and that's what i like about her :p ;)

Yippee! Okay....my home away from home...hell, it's my true home! :lol: Okay, basically I'm a Greg slut and actually a Nick slut too....any pairin' with them, either together or apart... :devil:

Glad to see so many fellow multies out there.

Of course. I'm just glad for the peace and quiet.

I think there are more multies out there then we think. :) But this is a great idea. It's nice to have someplace to go without "offending" someone just because I happen to say I like one ship or another. Or having someone question how I could possibly like that ship.

*has a warm fuzzy feeling*

Glad to see so many fellow multies out there.

Of course. I'm just glad for the peace and quiet.

I think there are more multies out there then we think. :) But this is a great idea. It's nice to have someplace to go without "offending" someone just because I happen to say I like one ship or another. Or having someone question how I could possibly like that ship.

*has a warm fuzzy feeling*

I totally agree. That's what I hate. . . when someone asks how I can like one person in different ships. I just can see most working.

I have to say that you can basically, and almost, ship Danny with anyone and that's a tad bit weird yet hot. :lol: Danny/Flack, Danny/Lindsay, Danny/Mac, Danny/Stella ooh Danny/Hawkes I mean come on, the list goes on. Danny/Maka.

I also tend to multi-ship Flack and Greg.

Ah, this is Sanctuary is nice. I am a hopless multi shipper too. (takes a load off her feet)

I ship primarily Cath/Sara (thanks Grisslybear for the nice comment on the thread) and then GSR was my first and still I ship strongly there as well. I also love Gil/Lady Heather and Gil/Cath/Sara and I lurk in Nick/Greg. I am lurking in other ships as well Grillows.

the song Alanis Morissette i'm a bitch

That's actually Merridith Brooks, but I totally agree. Catherine is everything - 'A bitch, a tease, a goddess, a mother, a child, an angel, enough, really wild...' and you gotta love that about her. (By the way, that's one of my theme songs - as I like to tell my friends - I'm a bitch and proud, cuz it took a lot of hard work to get that way... :D ) And I think that's why Cath seems to blend very well with a lot of other characters - its certainly why i love pairing her with Sara...

Back