Mrs. G vs jkladis: Fight for the Banana

jkladis

Prime Suspect
It has come to my attention that a certain CSI:NY moderator, whose name begins with MrsGiovinazzo (a fallacious username I might add) has become increasingly hostile in her opposition of my sole claim to eternal bonding with Carmine.

Let's get something straight here. I am not the sharing or generous type. I welcome the occasional video camera, but that's it! Regardless of my recent lack of communication with Carmine, I want to reinforce my entitlement. The laws of love were not meant to be broken by some corrupt, power-hungry moderator, who thinks that being female somehow gives her a slight edge in proclaiming her status, or trying to debunk my Bush Reports©, at that. Your insinuations pointing to recent news bullets was the last straw!! :mad:

To that end, there can be only one resolution to this dillemma. I propose a fight, man to woman, as it was done in the olden days. And I'll have you all know that I am trained in multiple techniques that not even Carmine knows about (Unless Eddie has taught him). Anyway, the champion will walk away not only with bragging rights, but with the keys to Carmine's heart.

I'm calling you out, Mrs G. The Pay-Per-View channels are booking a time slot. The ultimate match will be happening in mid-November.

Are you up to the challenge, or will you surrender now?

^^^:lol:^^^ Borat:lol:
I want front row tickets for this smack down :devil:
Then maybe we can do me and Lynn, woman vs woman for Mac's heart...but we all know he's mine. And of course Feenx would also want in...
You know I will, and keep dreaming Melly :rolleyes:

LOL.

Then maybe we can do me and Lynn, woman vs woman for Mac's heart...but we all know he's mine. And of course Feenx would also want in...

I'm gone for a few hours and look what happens! Better watch out, jkladies. MrsG is more woman than you bargained for. ;) Trust me. I went to the same law school she did. ;) :devil: Lawyers are trained to be ream you new @$$holes, then rip your hearts out and shove them up your new @-holes. Ah, the good ol' days. I'm getting weepy.

Never doubt MrsG's skills in the courtroom or the fighting ring. Carmine definitely won't be doubting them in the bedroom when this is over!!! :lol: :lol:

Wait, this isn't a fair fight at all. I mean, obviously Mrs.G is gonna kick some serious ass! jkladis I suggest you not show up 'cause if Carmine saw you fight I doubt he would want you back. Wait, you would need to be with him in the first place for that to happen :lol:.

Anyway, this shit is gonna hit the fan. It's gonna be bigger then the whole Borat fad. When do tickets go on sale?

Man.. forget UFC! This is where it's at! At least the fights would last longer :rolleyes:*COUGH*KenvsOrtiz*COUGH* I just wanna see a good, unclean, unfair fight :D

I don't want to cause any trouble, and please don't throw anything at me for my opinion, but doesn't Carmine have any say in this?

Why should Carmine have any say? :lol:

For the record, I'm still backing MrsG in this fight. There's absolutely nothing else for her to do in her neck of the woods except train up. I know, I checked. jkladis you're going to have to give up taht banana.

*snacks on popcorn* oh wow... my money is so on Mrs. G ... I honestly think you're going to be so sorry jkladis ... boy, you have no idea what you're gettin' yourself into.

*buys front row tickets...tosses some to Feenx * he he... this is gonna be good.. *snacks on more popcorn*

*takes a seat next to CSINYRULZ* ... I'm joinin' you on this one, Mrs. G is gonna win this.

*steals some popcorn while I'm at it*
icon_ninja.gif

*passes around popcorn and Cokes... scoots over on bleachers to make room* GO MRS. G, GO MRS G!! *holds up big foam hand, waves it around*

Dynamo1 said:
I don't want to cause any trouble, and please don't throw anything at me for my opinion, but doesn't Carmine have any say in this?

Carmine have a say? Funniest. Post. Ever! :lol: :D

I'll bring the popcorn, folks! This one's going to be good... :eek:

Back