Mrs. G vs jkladis: Fight for the Banana

got my ticket!!!! woohoo!!!
** waves ticket frantically in the air, spilling popcorn**
ya think maybe we should have a big fat slogan on the side of the plane? jus so jkladis can remind himself he gonna not get so much as a look in with the banana?? hehe :devil:

MrsG... make sure you get a nice big pair of those suicide girls stillettos to stamp on jkladis :lol:

I think we should just cover the plane in pictures of the banana and we should have a message banner on the end of the plane that says "Go Mrs.G"

chelliyah said:
MrsG... make sure you get a nice big pair of those suicide girls stillettos to stamp on jkladis :lol:
No worries there. I'm all about the stillettos. I'm just sad that I'm gonna end up having to throw out a good pair after they end up with little pieces of jkladis' rectum stuck all over the heel. But that's okay. It's for a good cause.

I can take it.

Oh, and don't you worry about my recent absence. I just returned from a few nights spent with my man. That's right, he let me back in for a pseudo-fling. Offering me a hot shower and shave was very kind, I made sure to return a favor. I can't say yet that we are back together as a "couple", but I'm confident that I will crush your empty claims of triumph and move on to my satisfying boy. :)

Please, continue with your graphic descriptions, Mrs. G. I need scrapbook material to show our kids. :lol:

jkladis said:
Oh, and don't you worry about my recent absence. I just returned from a few nights spent with my man. That's right, he let me back in for a pseudo-fling. Offering me a hot shower and shave was very kind, I made sure to return a favor. I can't say yet that we are back together as a "couple", but I'm confident that I will crush your empty claims of triumph and move on to my satisfying boy. :)
Enjoy that last fling, baby. I hope it was out-freaking-standing because come Friday, your dream of exclusivity will be shattered.

Please, continue with your graphic descriptions, Mrs. G. I need scrapbook material to show our kids. :lol:
By "our kids" I do hope you're referring to your alleged love child with Carmine, as opposed to any jkladis / MrsG kids. The only way you and I will be reproducing is if my heel in your ass consistitutes intercourse and you somehow manage to conceive as a result. :lol:

oh god... this is surely the best wat to brighten up ya day when its been sh!t :lol:
Go MRS G!!!!! lmao you cracking me up here!!!

:lol: @ feenx either that or he thought it was Earl! :eek:
i can jus see carmine gettin his whole bathroom re tiled, a new shower put in, bath, mirror, and new razors. He may have thought he was being kind to a homeless man, but he obviously didnt realise it was going to cost him so much!!!! :lol:

oh, jkladis, try to enjoy the "anal-probe" that is to be MrsG's stilleto heel.. its the only hard thing u gonna be feelin until the cops have u in cuffs for breaking your 151st restraint order! :lol:

OK jkladis, MrsG maybe the one heading this fight for the girls but there's an awful lot of us out there just waiting for the kill!!

Who's backing your corner?

Maybe he thought you where some homeless man and you got the wrong idea.

HAHAHA Okay, that had me rolling on the floor laughing lol. That was a nice little way to brighten up my monday! Are there any front row seats left? *pouts cutely*

Back