Movie Quote Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
ford perfect the first person is robin william's character and the second is nathan lane. yeah i can't think of the original character name either from the birdcage. haven't seen that movie in forever.

It is from The Birdcage, but you got the characters reversed. The first character is Albert (Nathan Lane) and the second character is Armand (Robin Williams).

I know that nobody got Poncholives38's quote yet, but it had been five days and this thread was on the second page, so I decided to move on to keep the game going. I have no clue where that quote is from, but it does sound familiar.

Anyway, csifreakaholic and speedmonkey can duke it out for the next quote, or I guess you can wait and see if Poncholives38 comes back.

Oh, I haven't been here much but how about this one, from an 80's movie classic:

"Stop your grinnin' and drop your linen. Found 'em."

Oh, I haven't been here much but how about this one, from an 80's movie classic:

"Stop your grinnin' and drop your linen. Found 'em."

ok guess...your going...um....that doesn't ring any bells...but it ryhmes. lol.

I dont know...but i want to put one on! Cause im SO cool!

Character 1:Whats with you today? Yesterday you were like normal today youre like the chinease guy from the karate kid..Whats with you today?!

Character 2: Whats with today today?

Hahaha i love this moviee!

Its from... Aliens, in 1985...or 1986, dunno. The guy saying it: No idea.

Yes, that is correct. The character's name is Hudson, as played by Bill Paxton (love those Texan accent! ;) )

I dont know...but i want to put one on! Cause im SO cool!

Character 1:Whats with you today? Yesterday you were like normal today youre like the chinease guy from the karate kid..Whats with you today?!

Character 2: Whats with today today?

Hahaha i love this moviee!

I love that movie. Hilarious. Is it ok if I take a turn?

yay *does happy dance* i'm so excited lol. ok here we go

c1: And non of this nose twistin
c2: I wouldn't do that G.W.

you don't have to give me the characters names just the movie.

It has been 5 days, and no one has even guessed, I have no clue. I will post another one just to keep things going. This one, you just have to name the movie:

"The popcorn you are eating has been pissed in, film at eleven."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back