Movie Quote Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
:giggles: Yeah, Dynamo1 get right on that and find that last name! I can wait...

Just kidding - you are of course correct ;) Your turn.

(PS: It's Harry Burns ;) )

Before I go, I just want to say one thing. The supercop story... was working. And you guys just messed it up. I'm still trying to figure you guys out, but I haven't yet. But it's cool, though. You just f**k up a perfectly good lie.

Before I go, I just want to say one thing. The supercop story... was working. And you guys just messed it up. I'm still trying to figure you guys out, but I haven't yet. But it's cool, though. You just f**k up a perfectly good lie.

oh that sounds sooo familiar but i jsut.....errrr its on the tip of my tongue.

Matt Damons character Mike McDermott says this in the movie "Rounders"

Yup, I know that most of you probably haven't seen that movie, but as a poker player, I just couldn't resist.

Actually, Mike McDermott was the character that Matt Damon played in "Rounders". I think you are thinking about Dylan McDermott.

It's my turn, the quote is :

"How I envy the young. For them everything is so clear. Things seem to be either one way or another. It is only with a little age that you begin to see life as a series of compromises. But even in compromising one must draw a line."

Who said this?
What movie is this quote from?

I'm going to post a new quote to keep the game going.

C1: No good?
C2: Actually, it's perfect. I just never realized John Wayne walked like that.

I still haven't got a clue regarding Poncholives38 quotation, but I believe that your quotation ford_prefect comes from the movie The Birdcage.

As to characters, haven't got the foggiest idea. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back