More CSI:NY Spoilers: Start Spreading the News!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joolz said:
I hope the teen market is not where the show is heading....... I mean what next.....Sabrina the teenage CSI.....gah!!!

Yeah, maybe if the show's not commissioned again for next season it could be picked up by the Disney Channel??

I like the idea of a relationship in the team. Lindsay and Danny are a perfect match as far as I'm concerned, I'm not bothered by the 'teenage-like' tension there is between them. I just see it as two people being in love and not exactly knowing how to act. I think it's rather difficult being in love with your co-worker and taking it further. What if it goes wrong? That - and the reason Lindsay had the trial - is the reason it took them so long to get to each other.

I hope this ship goes along in the next season, it gives the characters a bit of 'normalness' over them. But, as I said before, it's a crime scene-show and not a soap-opera. So let them be together, without any obvious problems. We've seen enough of that. Just a few scene like Mac and Peyton, that's about enough.

By the way, I can't wait until the finale!

I think Danny and Lindsay are in love and are adorable together. They've been dancing around each other for pretty much two seasons..It's about darn time they jump each other. :p

I think it would be great if Lindsay were to be killed off. I do not want to see them together at all. I hope it is the opening scene and I can just fast forward through it.

I absolutely hate the idea of Lindsay angsting about how she is bad luck and everyone near her dies -- I think I will have to stop watching this show if they take it down this path. They added on piece of romantic interest this year with Mac and Peyton -- they don't need another. This isn't a soap opera.

Joolz said:
You know, the way that Zuiker rates Anna, I reckon that the whole destiny dashed thing could be Lindsey's doing. I think they may turn her into a victim, not by any physical means but she may be the one pushing Danny away. Something along the lines of 'why do I always survive?' after the Montana killings she survived her friends murders, now she takes a day off and unwittingly puts Danny in the firing line when it should have been her. I think there's a good chance that next season may well focus a little on Lindsey and her guilty feelings (unfortunately) The whole, nothing good happens to anyone around me.......don't get involved with me you'll only get hurt kinda stuff. That would dash the destiny, but (again unfortunately) leave the destiny there to pick up again whenever Zuiker and the writers please.

That thought never occured to me. That actually makes sense, though. If another season of Lindsay emoting and pushing Danny away while he pathetically chases and begs after her happens, I sure as hell won't be watching. I'm still hoping, wishing and praying they'll just forget Dindsay and S4 will be a vast improvement.

We'll see how tomorrow goes . . . :confused:

I'm wondering...do you approve of D/L being together if it's not a major storyline in the show? I like the idea of them being a couple, but that doesn't mean I want to see a whole season of D/L 'getting to each other'... My idea is: let them be a couple and just mention it a few times during the season.

JenP said:
I'm wondering...do you approve of D/L being together if it's not a major storyline in the show? I like the idea of them being a couple, but that doesn't mean I want to see a whole season of D/L 'getting to each other'... My idea is: let them be a couple and just mention it a few times during the season.

I personally don't like them as a couple at all. I've never seen anything other than "friendly co-worker" chemistry between the two. Even if I did see romantic chemistry, the whole thing has been botched so badly that, to me, there's no redeeming it.

Yeah I don't like D/L together at all. It's just something that grates on me. They have no chemistry and don't even seem to gel that well together on screen.
The friendship in season 2 was enough for me. If it had carried on that path, harmless fun, it wouldn't be an issue but the way it's been written is shockingly teen drama bad.

Yeah Danny and Lindsay don't fit together.The relationship just seems really I could says so Cheesy. I am a teen, but I don't like teen drama's ...infact I like to make fun of them. And I do see this D/L relationship as kind of soap opera or teen drama.

I don't like seeing Danny and Lindsay together, Danny and Aiden was funny. But Danny and Lindsay is just kind of annyoing. But I do like Lindsay, just not in this D/L stuff.

Okay, I went looking for an answer but got irratated and just decided to ask. Did anybody here anything about Danny possibly being killed off the show? Because the promo I saw I do see Danny getting shot. So I could be seeing things and going crazy, or it actually does look like that. Sorry if you've already talked about it; I just got really irratated of having to read everything. Cause I get irratated too easily.

Oh, random: I do like D/L together, but that's just my personal opinion.

I've always thought they had chemistry....I'll admit though, Anna's character is kinda annoying at times but I think she's okay with Danny. I don't really care who's with Danny as long as it's not Detective Angell..Anyone but her.

Okay, I went looking for an answer but got irratated and just decided to ask. Did anybody here anything about Danny possibly being killed off the show?
From what we've been able to tell, it looks like he gets hit in the back of the head (which is consistent with spoilers) rather than being shot. There's nothing that says that he dies, but the rumor about a death is still out there--unlikely, but possible. If the earliest episode spoilers we saw are to be believed, I doubt that Danny will die. :)

I don't really care who's with Danny as long as it's not Detective Angell..Anyone but her.
Ah see, now that was a pairing with potential IMO. Maybe it was because the writers didn't seem to have an agenda, but the chemistry just meshed. ;)

Edited because I didn't make any sense.

I don't think Danny gets shot. It looks to me like he gets hit over the head and I know he suffers some damage to his hand.
There have been rumours that there could be a death but nothing has been confirmed so I guess we'll have to wait til tomorrow night.

i like d/l together i think its kinda good to show how human they are but not too much u don't need too go all soap opera on it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back