More CSI:NY Spoilers: Start Spreading the News!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top41 said:
They also mention Danny and Adam being held hostage, "just when things seemed to be going well for Danny and Lindsay."
Unless Danny and Adam are held hostage forever, or decide that they're in love with each other, I don't get why this situation is supposed to be a big frickin' deal for Danny and Lindsay. Ya know, writers, maybe Danny's shit can just be his shit.

The rumor is one main character may die--and someone really should, if CSI: NY wants to keep up with these other bloody season finales!
Hmm, interesting. Makes you wonder if this is based off of the speculation or off of something concrete...

Heh, well if the rumor is true then you know who'd get my vote *cough*Peyton*cough!
Although I have a sneaking suspicion it could be Adam.
Nothing concrete, just a gut feeling that if somebody is going, then it's more likely to be a recurring character rather than a main cast member.

the 'Die Hard in the Lab' episode!
:lol: If the promo video is anything to go by, then this would be pretty accurate!

Someone 'may' die? I think the word 'may' is interesting, maybe indicating a cliffhanger, or simply trying to keep up the suspense for the finale... :p

In my opinion if someone was going to die wouldn't we have heard something BEFORE now ???(less than a week untill the next ep)

The rumor is one main character may die--and someone really should, if CSI: NY wants to keep up with these other bloody season finales!

Oooh, veeery interesting. The words "destiny dashed" come back to mind again but I don't think I'll be that lucky... ;)

I have to admit I'm even more intrigued now. The episode looks great as it is but something unexpected like a sudden death could only improve it, especially if it's the right person who dies. :devil:

Top41 said: Star has the scoop on a lot of other finales, but CSI: NY is the only CSI one they mention.

And I wonder why. Would they mention it if it was just a rumor??

TV Guide has a quote from Pam Veasey saying they call the finale the 'Die Hard in the Lab' episode!

That makes me happy because I love the movie and I love action-packed shows. The first thought that came to mind though was "oh no, they're going to destroy that beautiful set!" :)

They also mention Danny and Adam being held hostage, "just when things seemed to be going well for Danny and Lindsay."

Again, those two words make me hopeful. Like you guys mentioned, I can't really see how Danny being held hostage will have repercussions on his ugh, relationship with Lindsay so I think I'll start dreaming again... ;)

nattybatty, please resize your banner to meet with board specifications--220x75.

The rumor about someone dying could be just that--a rumor. Star could have been basing it off of that Ask Ausiello question a few weeks ago. But, it's entirely possible that a character is going to die in the last few minutes and it's been kept under wraps rather well. I'm intrigued.

I don't see why Danny being held hostage would "dash" the Dindsay destiny either, which makes me wonder if something happens in the last few minutes. I guess we'll see on Wednesday...

Top41 said:
I don't see why Danny being held hostage would "dash" the Dindsay destiny either, which makes me wonder if something happens in the last few minutes. I guess we'll see on Wednesday...

Well, ya know, if the baddies decide to castrate Danny during his hostage hours ... yeah. That'll be destiny dashed, alright. For everyone. :p :lol:

^Poor Danny. :lol: Good thing Flack's on top. ;) :devil: Though that would definitely be the end of Dindsay. :lol:

I wonder if NY will do a cliffhanger. The CSI shows usually don't, but Vegas is. No idea if Miami is or not...

I'm so excited about this episode! I've seen the CBS promo, but where can I find the CTV one? I've looked all over their website, and have tried youtube, but I just can't find it! :( Could someone maybe provide a link? Please?

I really don't think anyone's gonna die coz' if they are, then the preview would have someone saing something about it without saying who to get people to watch it. And even if someone was going to die, we know it wouldn't be Flack, coz' i don't think CBS would be mean enough to let him get hurt in one season finale and die in another. (and if he does, i'm going to burst into tears and swear never to watch the show again). And where does it say that Adam was help as hostage?

^TV Guide mentions both Danny and Adam as hostages.

I agree that the chance of someone dying is kind of remote since it hasn't been promoed at all--it would be a huge shocker. But, with the ratings slip it's had over the season (down from 14-15 mil to 11-12 mil), the show could use a shocker and shake up. I guess we'll see on Wednesday! I think with this much drama in the finale, it would make sense to kill someone off. I wouldn't worry about Flack though. ;) My guesses would be Lindsay (best thing the show could do, IMO) or Peyton (bad move). I'd probably put money on the former before the latter since Mac has already lost one siginificant other tragically and two would be overkill.

If I had to guess I'd say that Adam gets killed and Danny's 'distraction' is that he blames himself for his death or something happens to Lindsay, but than 'distraction' is a bit of an odd word to use.

I think everyone's going to be safe and that the "someone may die" is an indication that we get a huge cliff hanger; if someone's contract was terminated, not prolonged or the subject of discussion we would've heard something already.

I've been thinking the same thing about Adam. Lindsay's been in the lab a lot latley, and I know it's because of Anna's pregnancy. But many people have commented on how she's tolerable if she's in the lab. Maybe they're going to get rid of Adam to make Lindsay the official lab geek? That's pure speculation on my part and I hope it doesn't happen. I'd much prefer Adam as the offical lab geek and see Lindsay killed off. But then I've also thought that the TV guide comment about someone being in "a lot of pain" could mean that Danny not only has physical injuries, but that the co-worker he just banged was killed also. That would be my preference. For now it's not confirmed anyone is dying/leaving, so we'll just have to wait and see.

I doubt Adam dies--we like him a lot here, but he's still a minor character. Though, Miami killed off poor Officer Jessop last season in their finale, and no one really cared about him, so it's possible.

But, PerfectAnomaly, you make a good point about Danny's "pain." It might not just be physical. I think for Danny to go through everything he does in the finale and then see the girl he's just slept with get blown away in front of him would be a great twist for his character. Danny so emotional, and Carmine could pull off a total Danny breakdown so well.

Again, all speculation based on supposition and no facts, but "destiny dashed" + the fact that the romance has been taken to the level it has + Lindsay's storyline being completed (with regards to the dark secret--it's not only revealed but wrapped up) + the fact that Anna just had a baby and seems less involved in the show since coming back COULD = writing Lindsay out of the show. I think it would make sense on a lot of levels--she's a weak link in the cast and the show, her story is essentially done (what else can be done with the character? Her secret is wrapped up and she's got the guy. She's a completed story), and it would do wonders for Danny's character to see him have a breakdown and have to come back from that (that's the kind of maturing/changing I could get on board with). Again, all speculation, but it would make sense dramatically.

^^ It's very possible that Danny's pain can be both physical and mental, but that doesn't necessarly mean it has to be Lindsay who gets hurt or killed.

Lindsay getting killed would indeed cause a total breakdown on Danny's part and that it what I cannot match with Zuiker's 'distraction'.

I don't think Lindsay's story is completed; all of them seem to take turns in running into personal drama so the next one for her could be just around the corner. Perhaps the fact that he's been a hostage effects Danny so much that he has a breakdown (destiny dashed -temporarly- ;)) and she has to try and cope with that. Keep them apart for a while allowing Lindsay to be a more independent character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back