More CSI:NY Spoilers: Start Spreading the News!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top41 said:
^Wow, Mac killing a murder suspect--even if the actual death was accidental would be a huge deal! :eek: Exciting!!!!

I know, when I saw the body hit the car I went wait a minute, white shirt, grey pants and the tie OMG.

Okay it could still be some clever editing, but when you look at all the shots of them both, and taking into account the TV guide article, I went OMG!

If, and I say IF I am right OMG what a storyline. Especialy if Mac and Joey's character are up on the roof alone....

Oh I cant wait to see how this plays out.

I agree with you- they seem to be alone when they are fighting on the roof! And that body definatly seemsto be Joey. Quite a lot of that promo seems to be about the ep which Joey stars in!

Top41 said:
^Wow, Mac killing a murder suspect--even if the actual death was accidental would be a huge deal! :eek: Exciting!!!!

Yes it will be a huge deal, especially since it's Mac. What ticks me off is that this is exactly the sort of story that it sounds like it would have been perfect for a Flack story line (after all, this show is about the CSIs, not the cop that regularly works with them)--a cop chasing the perp up to the roof, etc (no science involved in the scene, just the rush to capture the suspect), but once again it's just another of the many Mac stories.

La_Guera said:
Oh, but how could you not want another helping of steaming Mactimony? :rolleyes:

Thanks, but I'll leave it to all the Mac fans out there--more for them to enjoy! I've waited since "The Fall" in S1 for another Flack story but to no avail, and I'm losing hope.

Fruitbat said:
[...]so I think the investigation into Mac is going to be about how Joey Lawrence's character died. Cause it looks like Mac was on the roof with him when he takes a swan dive....

That sounds like a great storyline! I can't wait to see what happens. What would be really great is if he actually did push Joey's character off the roof!

I think that is excatly the storyline. If you watch the promo in slow motin you actually see Mac and Joey character fighting. Mac throws an elbow in his face.

If you pause it at excatly 13 seconds you can totally see its a dummy that they trew off the roof. Now of course Joey isn't going to jump off the roof himself I just thinks its funny.

^^Okay. My internet connection sucks, so it was kinda hard to tell exactly what happened. Great storyline.

kkennedytx said:
Top41 said:

Yes it will be a huge deal, especially since it's Mac. What ticks me off is that this is exactly the sort of story that it sounds like it would have been perfect for a Flack story line (after all, this show is about the CSIs, not the cop that regularly works with them)--a cop chasing the perp up to the roof, etc (no science involved in the scene, just the rush to capture the suspect), but once again it's just another of the many Mac stories.

Actually, I believe Mac is a sworn officer of the law... so it would be natural for him to go after a "perp". A lot of the CSIs are sworn officers on these shows.

MagicRose99 said:
Actually, I believe Mac is a sworn officer of the law... so it would be natural for him to go after a "perp". A lot of the CSIs are sworn officers on these shows.

Yes, I know they are (except on the original show). What I meant was that since this show is about the CSIs, there aren't many story lines they could write specifically for Flack, since he's only the homicide cop. But chasing down the perps is something he does do (and we've even seen him do this on occasion), so this particular story line could have been written for him. But it wasn't. :(

^
^
While I wouldn't mind a storyline for a Flack, I think this one is more veered towards Mac because it's his fault that Dobson is out in the first place. It's the irony of it all.

Dobson's out because of Mac. He apparently (not too sure) starts to kill people again. Mac (possibly) kills him. I don't see how Flack would fit in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back