More CSI:NY Spoilers: Start Spreading the News!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, Orison! That eppy sounds really great! I can't wait to see it!

BonaTaylor said:
It might even help to raise more attention in the public and bring up again the safer sex subject, which would be a good thing!

Exactly! There is not enough information out there about AIDS anymore. You don't see enough commercials or tv shows giving info about it. TPTB (everywhere) need to realize that to help fight something, there has to be a flood of info about the subject.

kkennedytx said:
As for Stella's story line--I love that she has a couple stories in the works but I also hate her always being the victim

That is the definite downside to this story. Yes, I believe that bringing AIDS into the light again is a good thing, but why does it have to be Stella? It could have just as easily been any of the other CSIs and would have been just as compelling.

Thanks Orison! But how it is possible Stella's DNS was found at a crime scene? I'm looking forward to this episode, the storyline about Stella sounds really interesting and that one with Mac, too. Can't wait to see the eppy. :D

And you're right, why Stella? Why happen all the bad things to her and not to someone else? Stella had gone through so much pain in her life and it's not fair that she will be the one who goes literally through hell if she'll really positive. So I hope she won't be testing HIV postive because Stella earn good things happen to her.

Ok, Shane posted some photos from 3.22 in the "Picture Thread" and I thought I'd bring one of them over here for discussion.

Flack and Mac

I thought the case Mac was on in ep 22 was the bungee jumper? That's inside, and there are feathers. WTF is up with the feathers? :lol: Unless maybe Mac and Flack are working both cases and this has to do with the other case...

WTF definitely seems to be Mac's reaction in that pic. And they seem to be in a church. Unless the bungee jumper was dressed as an Angel...*shrugs* Hey stranger things have happened.

I dont mind as long as they are working together. Gary and Eddie have been great together this season.

^ You know what? You're probably right! :D

Just pause this promo clip (txs Celtess for the link!) at the 10th second. Mac and Sid are in the autopsy room and there's a guy laying face down on the autopsy table wearing an angel wings harness... :p

dutch_treat said:
I agree that if someone was going to leave the show, there would've been some rumor already. But I too think (and it's not based on anything, just a feeling) that the few seconds of the 'final 4'-promo, where someone points a gun at Mac, are the final seconds of this season.

^^It's not from the finale. It's either episode 21 or 22. I'm thinking it's episode 22.

ETA:

If there's a cliffhanger, I don't know what it would be at this point. The episodes that show Mac's job in danger are leading up to the finale, but it could be that they've resolved that arc before the finale itself. Dunno about a life-or-death cliffhanger, though. I suppose we'll see...
I'm thinking it's resolved before the finale since he is back to work. I can't remember if he was assigned desk duty or if they placed him on leave. If he's on desk duty, then the very end of the finale could be about him.

I still hold out hope that whatever it is, it will ruin DL for good. But hey, that's just me. :p

My guess for the "season ending cliffhanger" if there is indeed one is that Mac finds out the results of the hearing (unless that happens in ep 23) and he gets fired or something like that. Season 4 could open with Stella or someone else in charge of CSI, and then of course they'd have to find a way to get Mac back in there. :)

I guess there's not going to be any follow up to that FBI woman's murder this season? :confused:

I thought Dead FBI Exposition Fodder told Mac one of his victims was a guy in witness protection from the IRA. If so. maybe the baddies who take hostages in "Snow Day" are related to that reference.

^That's possible...that's be great continuity if it is the case.

Top41:
I guess there's not going to be any follow up to that FBI woman's murder this season?
La_Guera
I thought Dead FBI Exposition Fodder told Mac one of his victims was a guy in witness protection from the IRA. If so. maybe the baddies who take hostages in "Snow Day" are related to that reference.
That would be so great; I never thought about that, but perhaps that's why, according to my source, the bad guys in 'Snow Day' are all suppose to be Irish.

Hey everybody, I waas watching the promo for the final 4 episodes and I paused at 3 seconds... it is just me or does it looks like Mac is falling down there, bleeding? Hopefully someone can figure it out better than me :)

From what I saw is a man who says he is the victim after Mac asks what he was doing there..Something like that :confused:..

Okay guys I looked at the promo for the last few eps. We see Mac confronting Joey Lawrence's character, we see Mac running up a ladder to a roof, we see him fighting with someone and the TV guide say's its Joey!!!!. Now the body we see crash through the windshield of Flacks car is wearing the same tie as Joey's character so I think the investigation into Mac is going to be about how Joey Lawrence's character died. Cause it looks like Mac was on the roof with him when he takes a swan dive....

Oh Mac what have you done?????

^Wow, Mac killing a murder suspect--even if the actual death was accidental would be a huge deal! :eek: Exciting!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back