More CSI:NY Spoilers: Start Spreading the News!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I suppose that's great news for all the D/L shippers. Since I'm not one, this is just another nail in the coffin for me. It's looking more and more like I'll be busy doing other things on Wednesday nights starting this fall.

[quote"They Did What?! Insiders Answer This Season's Biggest Burning Questions."[/b]
"After their hot hookup in the CSI:NY finale, will Danny and Lindsay still be a steamy item next season?"

[/QUOTE]

D/L are burning? Can they get a prescription for that? :lol:

*sigh* I'm starting to feel a little queasy on the good ship lollipop here. I think it's finally starting to get to me. Messer's got his balls back alright. It just looks like they'll be kept in Monroe's, er, kit, so to speak. :p

Okay okay, first thing. He says "I don't know exactly what the writers' plans are..." so,although he's in the show, he still doesn't really know anything; by his words he's projecting just like us.

"I think they can't not follow this up." Well, it WILL have to be acknowledged, if only because they'll have to clean the billiard table. (don't go over there Flack, stay in the bars to play pool, you don't know where that table's beeeeeen :lol:)

"Everybody's finally looking the same way." What, green and vaguely ill? Ok, sorry, I'll try to behave. Not my ship. But if their ship were a bus, it'd be the crowded one where some couple's obliviously making out in the aisle and all you want to do is get where you're going... :p I guess I don't mind if they're a couple so long as it's not in the way...

I'm ultimately perplexed by the pairing. I just don't get them. Thru S3 I kept wondering how the episode time devoted to them could have been used better. IMO they were both stronger characters before they got involved. If they can write them something better in S4 I will try be open to seeing where it goes - so long as the aisle's clear and I can bring my gravol along, just in case. :lol:

It's not fair, poor Danny finally grabs his balls back from Montana's clutches in the finale and the writers seem happy to hand them back to her on a platter for next season. No wonder Carmine sounded resigned to his fate. Maybe if he gets up at 5am 'every friggin' day' he can do a quick re-write when they're not looking. Set your alarm earlier Mr. Giovinazzo and reclaim those balls.

Faylinn said:
Season 3 will probably be released in October.

It's so far away!! :eek:

They probably didn't have a sandwich machine anyway...

How can they NOT have sandwich machine!? I mean, Peyton already showed us they have a Hostess Cupcake machine... :lol:

God, so the UK get season 3 before the US. That sounds odd!
It sounds like Carmine is full of the joys about the D/L thing! I love how his answers are always abit confusing and never to the point!

PerfectAnomaly said:
It's the beginning.

...of the end IMO. Unless they want to please both sets of fans, and allow the 'relationship' to continue, but at the same time bring back the auld Danny and give Lyndsay some backbone. Where there's a will, there's a way!!!

MichelleK said:
It sounds like Carmine is full of the joys about the D/L thing! I love how his answers are always abit confusing and never to the point!

Darling, it's called PR control. Giving answers that sound like it's responding to questions but don't actually confirm anything. ;) What I'd be interested in hearing is what he has to say when he doesn't have to hold back.

I wonder if we could get him to do another chat *gazes longingly at Top41. Maybe if we ask him just that question he might give us an answer that's a little less guarded? I can dream, right?

I agree, were the hell is Louie!!!!!
AHHHH, I wanna find out! I thought he was going to wake up in Season 3, so that he reveals to Danny something that will ruin/ haunt him! A great angsty storyline.

Carmine rocks those teary scenes.

kissmesweet said:
I agree, were the hell is Louie!!!!!
AHHHH, I wanna find out! I thought he was going to wake up in Season 3, so that he reveals to Danny something that will ruin/ haunt him! A great angsty storyline.

Carmine rocks those teary scenes.

Perhaps they'll bring Louie back in early S4, especially if the writers allow Danny to react to what happened to him and Adam in the finale. Could be a great Danny arc!

Kimmychu said:
MichelleK said:

Darling, it's called PR control. Giving answers that sound like it's responding to questions but don't actually confirm anything. ;) What I'd be interested in hearing is what he has to say when he doesn't have to hold back.

Ahh, I thought it was just usual Carmine babble!!!
Publicity is such a wonderful thing but his comments don't hold out much hope for a return of the old Danny.

Springmoon said:
I wonder if we could get him to do another chat *gazes longingly at Top41. Maybe if we ask him just that question he might give us an answer that's a little less guarded? I can dream, right?

I submitted a question to Mr. G via Dorka's site along those lines. I mentioned - tactfully - how some fans feel D/L has been a detriment to Danny and asked what he thought of Danny in S3 so far, (because at that point S3 wasn't over) and what he would hope for Danny's development in S4. I'm not holding my breath for an answer or even for it to be chosen as a question to ask; but yeah, I'm curious as hell to know if he is satisfied with what's been happening with Danny's character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back