More CSI:NY Spoilers: Start Spreading the News!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Season 3 will probably be released in October.

Imagine how effective sex-ed would be if they'd be like "wear a condom--OR ELSE THE CONDOM MACHINE WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND MURDER YOOOOOOU!" :lol:

We definitely need to find out about Louie. Methinks the writers have their priorities out of order.

Oh, and this is totally off-topic, but I feel the urge to just scream "SAMMICH!" :eek: Yeah, dunno why. Maybe because the bad guys destroyed the vending machines in "Snow Day" and the lard-ass part of my brain is like "Oh noez! Gotta save the sammiches!" They probably didn't have a sandwich machine anyway...*whistles innocently* No, I'm not crazy, why would you ask? :D

LOL, Come to think of it how differnt do you think the lab will look in S4 bcause I mean:
- Its a little wet!
- There are not that many walls left (because guns and glass don't mix well)
- And mac decided to make a bomb which blew up!!

Oh and now he has left for London so that every one else has to clean up the mess!!

Faylinn said:
Season 3 will probably be released in October.

I'm excited to see what extras the DVDs will have.

Imagine how effective sex-ed would be if they'd be like "wear a condom--OR ELSE THE CONDOM MACHINE WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND MURDER YOOOOOOU!" :lol:

I think Mr. G should make a sex ed. horror movie featuring the NATURE'S SHEILD CONDOM MACHINE OF DEATH and distribute it to middle and high schools nation-wide. Yeah. That there's a mighty fine idea.

We definitely need to find out about Louie. Methinks the writers have their priorities out of order.

If we don't find out what's up with Louie in S4, my faith that humanity is inherently good will be shattered forever. Did you hear that PTB??? FOR-FRIGGIN'-EVER!!!!

Oh, and this is totally off-topic, but I feel the urge to just scream "SAMMICH!" :eek: Yeah, dunno why. Maybe because the bad guys destroyed the vending machines in "Snow Day" and the lard-ass part of my brain is like "Oh noez! Gotta save the sammiches!" They probably didn't have a sandwich machine anyway...*whistles innocently* No, I'm not crazy, why would you ask? :D

You seem perfectly sane to me.

Orison said:
melanie33 said:
I saw this posted on another board.

Its apparently from the latest issue of TV GUIDE.

Danny will be distracted by his relationship with Lindsay next season.

*headdesk*

This.Cannot.Be.True. :mad:

Why oh why TPTB keeps dashing my hopes of getting back the character that I love???

Who is it who gave us "Dindsey" - sorry, can't for the life of me remember his name - began with an "A", anyway his spoilers about Dindsey finally doing the deed came up trumps. Can he not be given board membership in exchange for info?! :lol: Would be interesting to see what he comes up with for Season 4...

If anyone does come accross anything he posts, can it be added here?

That would be Mr. Ausiello over at TV Guide. I'm sure as soon as he speaks about "Dinsay" again it'll be all over this board... ;)

PerfectAnomaly said:
OK, I have the TV Guide from this week (5/14 - 5/20) and the one for next week (5/21 - 5/27) and the only thing on CSI: NY is the blurb about the finale with the comments from Pam Veasey about next season and the mention of some crimes to look for next season. That's it - nothing about the D/L drama continuing for any specific period of time.

And I doubt there will be--shows are on hiatus, so spoilers are going to be light or nonexistant for a while.

That supposed TV Guide quote also sounds like Zuiker's quote, if it had gone through 4 or 5 rounds of the game telephone. :lol: I wouldn't put any stock in it until there's a link somewhere to a TV Guide article.

This isn't a spoiler, but it's re: to S4 so I put it here.

From TV Guide dated 5/28 - 6/3:

"They Did What?! Insiders Answer This Season's Biggest Burning Questions."

{i]"After their hot hookup in the CSI:NY finale, will Danny and Lindsay still be a steamy item next season?"[/i]

"CARMINE GIOVINAZZO (DANNY) SAYS: 'I don't know exactly what the writers' plans are, but I think they can't not follow this up. It's the beginning. Lindsay (Anna Belknap) is over the thing that's been holding her back, and now she can get involved with Danny. Everybody's finally looking the same way.'"

Silly Mr. G. He's trying to think logically, and the writers obviously don't do that. How could they not follow-up on Louie? Or for that matter, Lindsay's "thing" that she got "over" in record time? Everyone on CSI: NY may be "finally looking the same way," but if the U.S.S Dindsay doesn't sink there'll be some fans looking the other way.

^^ Txs for posting that. I like the "they can't not follow this up". :D

And the fact that they may or may not continue this has imo nothing to do with Louie. They can still bring him back whether Danny and Lindsay are together or not.

But I do agree that regarding this relationship the NY fans are most definitely not looking the same way. ;)

And the fact that they may or may not continue this has imo nothing to do with Louie. They can still bring him back whether Danny and Lindsay are together or not.

I didn't mean to imply they can't still follow up on Louie, I just meant they haven't so far and we've got no indication they intend to do so.

I think it's still too early, the writers probably haven't even decided yet where they want to go in S4.

melanie33 said:
Its apparently from the latest issue of TV GUIDE.

Danny will be distracted by his relationship with Lindsay next season.

If that's the case, I may be too distracted to remember to tune in on Wednesday nights.

From TV Guide dated 5/28 - 6/3:

"They Did What?! Insiders Answer This Season's Biggest Burning Questions."

"After their hot hookup in the CSI:NY finale, will Danny and Lindsay still be a steamy item next season?"

"CARMINE GIOVINAZZO (DANNY) SAYS: ' ... I think they can't not follow this up. It's the beginning. ... Everybody's finally looking the same way.'"

Except me, baby. I'll be looking the other way.

I agree with Orison. Poor Carmine does sound resigned. Guess there's no use fighting the suck-ass storyline his character has been destroyed in order to promote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back