More CSI:NY Spoilers: Start Spreading the News!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for posting the link!!

Michelle- Like you said I wouldn't mind getting up that early while earning the money he makes- It was funny when Carmine was complaining though!!

Thanks for the link! :)
It was great fun to watch! I love the scene in the beginning where Melina and Carmine walk cheek to cheek through crowded city. That's lovely! :)

heheheheh :lol: thanks for the link!!!

^^^ I agree... for his money I would even get up earlier and not complaining.... no, not after three years high school with getting up at 5.30 am. Boy, life is soooo cruel to you... :p

*snorts*

Oh Carmine, you were never a morning person were you? Unfortunately for the employed, getting up at 6 a.m. is sometimes a requirement. :rolleyes: :lol:

On a side note how sexy does he sound at 6am in the morning! If he works such long hours on little sleep it must have hurt like a bitch putting his contact lenses in that early. I know mine do!! Don't know why I even mentioned that really!

Ah, what a cute video that was. The slurring words at 6 AM is something I can totally empathize with. But how many days a year do you have to wake that early, hot stuff? The hours are long but the pay is good ;)

Which is good because this will probably make up for the horrible CSI:LV finale....

Was last week the season finale of CSI:LV? I thought it was this week or have some people already seen it?

Hmmm, I guess technically this doesn't belong here, but if someone could give me a quick answer anyway, I would apprecaite it.

^^ I thought the finale was amazing... (I'm a tad confused though... no one has seen it until last night. :lol:)

The Carmine video was soooo cute! Wow, his accent on NY is very accented.

I think the original poster meant the CSI:Miami finale, not Vegas--a lot of people were disappointed with the Miami finale.

Ok, now that we officially have no spoilers for a while, this thread will probably die down a bit. But what do we know about next season so far?

(Possibly a spoiler) Anthony Zuiker: "Danny and Lindsay are forever bonded after getting 'closure' on the Montana murders. The two will look to take the next step in their relationship only to have their destiny dashed by Danny's season-ending distraction. Another woman? Too much work? Afraid of commitment? Stay tuned!"

I know there was also something about what we'll see for cases next season, but I couldn't find it...

Oh, and wasn't there also something about a possible storyline for Stella next season as well? Or was that changed?

I really do hope that we will not have to watch too much of a soap opera next year. I don't have a problem with the couple I just have a problem with some of Lindsays decisions this year and I really won't be able to watch a repeat of it next year.

I'm baffled at the "season ending distraction" and "destiny dashed" thing. I don't think it's something Zuiker would just say off the cuff, but then again I don't know Zuiker personally. I'm hoping it means we're gonna see a physically and emotionally jacked up Danny, which would actually mean some continuity. I would just hope that the emotional part wouldn't include taking his decision to switch shifts out on Lindsay. That could possibly be the worst thing they could do to the character, IMO. Zuiker definitley has my attention for the beginning of S4, hopefully how everything plays out can keep my attention.

ETA: Oh yeah, this is what Pam Veasey told TV guide about next season: "We're going to be really youthful and current." TV guide also mentions cases about "Internet relationships, online celebrities and the world of underground music." That scares me and my attention span.

Unfortunately, by "destiny dashed" it looks as if Zuiker was referring only to the fate of his new tv pilot. :lol:

In having Danny and Lindsay 'seal the deal' the only thing I saw dashed in the finale was the hope that the cliched romance storyline would be dropped. My hopes were dashed; not their destiny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back