Monk

OMG i felt so bad for Monk, in this weeks episode, i thought this has to be some kind of cruel way and yet in the end i think he took it all well.

Then knowledge of knowing the truth, "because it still hurt" that is one heck of a connection.

This week's episode was heartbreaking. I felt bad for Monk too. I think I almost cried with him at the end. And I agree with you Destiny that he took it all well. I thought he might revert back his old ways, but in the end he didn't.

The part when everyone was at his home and Natalie was interpreting his actions when he couldn't talk was one of the best scenes, IMO. The fact that they haven't worked together long, but she knew exactly what he was trying to say was amazing.

Then knowledge of knowing the truth, "because it still hurt" that is one heck of a connection.

That is one heck of a connection. And with him and Natalie working together and having the connection of losing a spouse and knowing the same thing like what you said above is one if the best parts about why they work so well together.

Teenage Monk was pretty interesting. He was pretty much the same as he is now, except I thought he wasn't quite as OCD when he was younger. One of the funniest parts was when Monk told Sherry he and Trudy went all the way. He said it with such a straight face and I was nearly laughing my head off. I felt bad for him when he was trying to aske Sherry out, but just when he was getting to it, Jimmy came down and he and Sherry were reunited.

And after getting hit and run over last week, Randy was suddenly healed. I somehow knew that was going to happen. When I saw him for the first time, I told my sister, "Wow, he heals fast." Ah, the magic of television.

I can't wait until January for new episodes.

I think his OCD got really bad after his wife was murdered, and the fact he hasn't been able to solve it.

I loved the part where he tells Natalie to tell Sherry that Him and Trudy went all the way....I never laughted so much!!! :lol: Or how about when the doorbell rings while they're in his kitchen, he looks at her and says "Well, aren't you going to get that?" Her facial expression was priceless. :lol: :lol: I also LMAO when Natalie pulls out his yearbook and he says(I'm paraphrasing) "Natalie, put that back, I command you!!!...OK, you're fired!!...Did you hear me? You're fired!!! :lol:

I can't wait for the 2nd half to start up. :p

:lol: i loved it when he went to hug his mom and she said "What are you doing?" and he shakes her had, he had some form of OCD as a kid apparently added to by his mom as well and then Sherry introduced the "Wipes" and now we know how that got started.
Yep after Trudy was murdered Monks OCD took full form for him rendering him unable to do his job.

I did love this ep with him as a kid, and how they intergrated it with the current storyline and flashing back to a child.
:lol: How many exhusbands matchmake for their exwives so they don't have to pay alimony and with someone they felt the exwife had feelings for.. :D got admit the guy went about it wrong but his intentions worked. :lol:

But it was the end that got me when Sherry left after all was explained and the other guy got the girl, the show just proved how good Nat is for him, the way she stood by him and just let him know she was there.

Is it me or is "Disher" getting dippier and dippier by the ep, this guys when the show started was a funny dipstick lol now its like he went from funny dip to completely duh dip. *Shrug* :D

I had forgotten how bad his OCD was before Natalie started working for him. I think I knew it got worse after Trudy died, but it was stuck somewhere in the back of my mind.

The integrating of the past and current cases was pretty neat and how when they flashed back and forth the cases were at similar stages. One other thing I thought was funny was when he was a kid he went and bought a Led Zepplin album because Sherry wore a t-shirt, but he didn't have a record player. And he liked his cookies with exactly 10 chocolate chips. How do you get exactly 10 chocolate chips in a cookie? I'm good just to get the cookies done.

On the topic of Disher, he does seem to be getting dippier. I've kind of thought that everytime he throws out a wacky theory as to why something happened or who they were looking for. Like in this one, someone defaced Sherry's painting because they had something against the 19th amendment. And when he was trying to decide which person he and Stottlemeyer would go talk to. The eenie-minie-moe(sp) thing was pretty funny. On Sunday, I caught part of "Mr. Monk and the Kid" when USA was showing a mini-marathon and Disher's line about how they were looking for a nine-fingered lumberjack because there was sap or something on the finger Tommy found. Where did he pull that one from? I hope they don't make him to dippy when the new shows come along.

well i think monk is one of the funniest, most hilarious shows on TV! even though the season 2 is less amusing, it still rocks! however, lately i haven't caught up on monk because it doesn't play in canada, it seems like sherona's gone. why??? she was so perfect for that role...

Sherona is gone to New Jersey, to be with her exhusband, the actress was let go from the show when she asked for more money if you go back through this post i believe page one, i believe we discussed it, if that will help any. ;)

I can't wait until January. THat's when Monk comes back.

Me either!!! I don't know but I like Natalie better than Sharona, and I think Monk,s OCD isn't so bad with Natalie around compared to when Sharona was...In my opinion anyway.

Happy Birthday, Tony Shaloub, October 9!
Known for playing Adrian Monk, the defective detective, and Antonio Scarpacci, the cab driver on Wings. Also appeared in Men In Black, Spy Kids (1, 2, and 3-D), Galaxy Quest, and Imposter (with some guy named Gary Sinise).

2.gif

you know, i think Monk isn't as good as it used to be. I mean not becuase Sharona is gone, i don't know...I t just doesn't seem to be as good s when Sharona was there. Even though i never really liked Sharona.

Back