Modern Day Romeo and Juliet- RP

Cath turned to Lindsey. "Linds, this nice lady is your grandmother." she told her daughter. "It's easy being pregnant when your parents pay no attention to what you're doing." she said to her mom.

Lily felt taken aback by this comment and shot her daughter an evil glare, not saying anything in the presence of the younger child. Lily, instead, took her grand daughter and embraced her in a hug.

Cath looked at Nick, and then back down to her mom. She couldn't help but have a soft smile. "What do you think mom?" she asked, not knowing what her mother thought about all this.

Nick was sure Catherine was in for a let down, but watching Lily with Linds, he could be wrong. He hoped so.

Lindsey moved her head away rather rudely, pushing off of her.
"Who are you? I don't HAVE a grandma!" Lindsey was sleepy and confused. Her parents told her all this time that she didn't have a grandma and now here she was squishing her!

"Honey, as long as your happy I'm happy. But let's just not tell your father about him." She jestured towards Nick, giving him a dissaproving glance.

:)p)

Catherine turned to Lindsey first. "Linds, this is my mother, she's like me." Cath was at a loss for words. She didn't know what to say. She looked up at Nick for help and then turned to her mom. "Thanks mom." she said as she enveloped her mom in a hug.

Nick looked at Lindsay, and mouthed, "its okay" before getting the disapproving glare from Lily and gave a little gulp, and watched Catherine and her mother hug.

Lindsey looked back and forth between all of them.
"Um, well then, Hi Grandma. My name is Lindsey Fay Willows. It's nice to meet you." Lindsey put out her hand properly. Her hair was messed up from laying in bed, falling into her eyes and one of her PJ arms was hanging off her shoulder, yet she acted as if she was the president greeting an important person.

**EDIT consider it changed!

"Why hello Lindsey Fay, I'm Lily (OT: Wait did they mention her middle name?) Ann, but it's Grandma to you." She said with some stern-ness, but half jokingly too.

Back