Modern Day Romeo and Juliet- RP

(Time to interrupt this lovely love-fest. :p)

A loud ringing interrupted the conversation. Lily's cell phone went off, and there was only one guess as to who it was - Sam.

(Did she pick up?)

"Hey, Lily. Where have you been? I swear sometimes you're just like Catherine, disappearing without notice for hours on end." Sam griped.

"Well just letting you know about the huge party I'm going to throw tomorrow at the Bellagio. You gotta get ready and if you see Catherine tell her not to be late. The party is at eight and there will be some key power players that I want Catherine to meet. Hopefully she'll find at least one guy who suites her tastes, and ours too," Sam Braun chuckled to himself.
The high brow and the elite would be rubbing elbows at his party, and he knew his wife wouldn't want to miss an opportunity to mingle, drink, and dance.

"Lily, you've been telling me that you wanted Catherine to settle down almost as much as I do. Now it's up to you to get her psyched up for this. I want both of you to charm these men and their sons; they have many valuable qualities that I wouldn't mind adding to my empire," he chuckled lightly.
No one would dispute that he was a business mogul first, and 'cupid' second.

"Well he wants you do go to one of his parties he is throwing tomorrow night." Lily said "He wants..." She started to add but trailed off.

Catherine reached out to hold Nick's hand. As soon as she found it, she continued. "He wants what?" she asked.

"The same thing that I came here to talk to you about. He wants you to meet some of his very rich and famous friends." Lily said, hoping her daughter would understand what he really wanted.

"I don't want a rich and famous husband. I started a family, I'm not leaving them." she said as she leaned into Nick, showing her mother how much she loved him. Maybe then she would understand.

Back