Modern Day Romeo and Juliet- RP

Cath huffed. "Ew mom, I'm not a lesbian!" she yelled at her. "If I'm going to tell you this you have to swear on your life you won't tell anyone." she said in a firm voice.

"Love you too, Sweetie" He said as he sat in the bed with her, and read one of the books that was on the desk.

"I'm already in love." she told her, waiting to see what she said before giving away any more.

Catherine looked at her mom. "I'm not telling you if you're going to look at me like that." Cath told her.

(Well I'm back)

"Honey, I just want whats best for you. And if you love this man, I will have to learn to live with it." She said, know that one can't help with whom they fall in love with, she loves a guys who left her a soon as she told him he was pregant, but they were working that out.

"No mom this is a really big problem." she then sighed and turned towards Lindsey's bedroom door and opened it. "Come on out guys, it's okay." she said as she held both of their hands and took them out into the living room. "Mom, this is Nick, and this little girl here is your grandaughter Lindsey." she said as she kept a firm grip on both of their hands.

"When were you pregant?" Lily shouted, more excited that she had grandchildern then worried about who Nick was. And How could I not know about this? she though.

Back