Modern Day Romeo and Juliet- RP

"I know that, and I respect that, but your father wouldn't understand even if you told him." Lily said, knowing how important a family is.

"Why are you leavin' us? Why does Sam want you to leave us?" Lindsey asked, confused. She was very tired, and this wasn't making any sense. Of course her mom didn't want a new family! She had one and she loved her family. So what were these people talking about?

Catherine looked at her mother like her heart had just been torn in two. She was so fed up with this life, that she wasn't sure what to do anymore. She balled herself up in Nick's arms and cried to him.

Lily looked at her daughter and granddaughter. She picked up Lindsey "Honey, you mom doesn't want to leave you. It's just that your granddaddy wants her to marry someone with lots of money."

"Wait, I got a granddaddy?" Lindsey hit her head, "Sheesh, do I got any other family members you'd like to tell me about?"

Catherine turned to her daughter and laughed a little. "Sweetie, you have two grandmas, and two grandpas that will love you to death when it comes time to meet you, but for right now, we think it's best not to tell them, since they're being big fat meanie heads." Cath said with a laugh.

ilovegrissom1 said:
Catherine turned to her daughter and laughed a little. "Sweetie, you have two grandmas, and two grandpas that will love you to death when it comes time to meet you, but for right now, we think it's best not to tell them, since they're being big fat meanie heads." Cath said with a laugh.

(uh-oh that is gonna come back to haunt you...I can see it now: Lindsey, this is your grandpa, "Hi big meany head!" lol)

Lindsey giggled and crawled up onto the couch,
"Soo are we havin' a party?"

(Who's Cath's sister?? and is she for or against them..hmm?)

Nick laughed at Catherine's reply to Lindsay, and sat beside Lindsay, "Um Catherine? Why don't you take this one?"

Cath shook her head. "No, dad will flip, and I don't want my family taken away, I'll tell him when the fued is over." she said firmly.

Back