Modern Day Romeo and Juliet- RP

Catheine groaned as she looked at her phone. "Be quiet you two." she told them. "Hello?" she said into her phone.

Nick placed a hand over Lindsay's mouth and nodded towards Catherine and carried Linds into the kitchen.

Lindsey wiggled as he continued to hold her.
"Daddy" she whispered, "I'm not going to talk! I know that when mommy gets a call we get quiet" she rolled her eyes, grinning at him.

(somehow Lindsey is becoming younger and younger lol)

At this most unconvitent time, Greg decided to call Nick. He looked through his contact list for N. Stokes. He was the only one that knew about those two, and it was only by accident that he had come across it in the first place.

Nick nodded at Lindsay, and kissed her forehead, "I'm sorry baby" and felt his phone ring, and saw that it was Greg, "Hey Greg"

"Hey Romeo" (Sorry I had to say it" Greg said when Nick picked up. "I got a break on the case, want to come watch the interogation?"

Greg remembered how he found out about those two, he was still in DNA at the time. When Eddie (Oh yes, there was still an Eddie, but Cath was married to Nick at the same time :devil: ) died in the car crash, he ran Lindsey's blood, it came up as to internal control samples. The first was Cath, and the second was Nick. He confronted Cath about it, and then she told him, not before making him promise not to tell anyone.

Nick smirked, that was the break he's been waiting on, but then looked into Lindsay's eyes, wasn't sure if he wanted to leave her just yet, "Yeah, give me an hour"

"Was that Greggo?" Lindsey asked grinning. He had become her buddy ever since he had found out about them.

(wait him running her blood would mean that everyone knew they had a child...did they just not know whose it was?)

csiadict11 said:
(wait him running her blood would mean that everyone knew they had a child...did they just not know whose it was?)

It was not significant to the case. It wasn't what they were looking for so Greg found no reason to tell anyone about it.

Nick knelt down, "Yeah it was Greggo baby, He called to tell me he had something on my case, I've been waiting for, So I'm gonna have to leave, pet" and reached up and hugged his daughter tight.

((ok thanks Amanda!))

Lindsey sighed,
"Ok. Bye daddy." She gave him a quick hug and then stuck out her lower lip, pouting. She knew that it wouldn't get her anywhere but she did it anyways.

Catheine groaned as she looked at her phone. "Be quiet you two." she told them. "Hello?" she said into her phone.
"Catherine, get home right now. I need to talk to you about a few things."
Before she could protest he hung up.

"I- damnit." Cath said as she hung up the phone. "Lindsey, sweetie, mommy has to go too." Cath said. "Remember what I told you about staying in the house, and not answering the door, or phone for any strangers?" she asked as she knelt down to her daughter's level.

Lindsey nodded,
"But what am I supposed to do? And when are you gonna be back, 'cause it's already almost 5:30 and it will be dinner soon."

Back