Modern Day Romeo and Juliet- RP

{come on yall, can cath have her a little sister?? huh huh huh??...*nudges you* you want a sister right?..or brother?.....but yeah sure, theres a couple of friends that you have that lives near you :D}

Nick ran a strand of hair away from her face, "Mommy's fine, She'll come to see you soon baby, I actually thought she was coming"

(I don't know how to enter lol And how old is Juliette...Cath...whatever..because in the play, she's fourteen)

ilovegrissom1 said:
(I don't know how to enter lol And how old is Juliette...Cath...whatever..because in the play, she's fourteen)

(Well considering the fact she has a kid, she could have a sister, but she odviously is not 14. Let's make her 28 (Which would make her 18 when she had Lindsey)

iheartnickcath said:
{come on yall, can cath have her a little sister?? huh huh huh??...*nudges you* you want a sister right?..or brother?.....but yeah sure, theres a couple of friends that you have that lives near you :D}

Nick ran a strand of hair away from her face, "Mommy's fine, She'll come to see you soon baby, I actually thought she was coming"

Lindsey nodded.
"Good, because I was worried that there might have been another fight. I saw one on the news."

(Okay, I could be Sam Braun. Hmmmm....)

At the moment, Sam Braun was in his office looking over his current revenue. Getting a few things in order he decided to call his daughter. He was seeing less and less of her lately, and she was not married. Catherine needed a serious relationship, preferably with a nice guy who was considerably well off.

Catherine saw her cell phone ringing, but decided to ignore it. She would see her father later, but right now, she was off to see her daughter and her husband.

Nick looked at Lindsay and kissed her forehead, "Don't you worry about it little one, hopefully mommy will be here soon"

Lindsey bounced around on the couch, throwing her ball into the air as she did it. She always had a lot of energy, being inside most of the day. But she didn't mind, it was her life. And besides she had the best parents in the world.

"Ok," bounce, "sounds," bounce, "good," bounce.

Catherine walked in the room to have Nick and Lindsey waiting for her "Hey loves." she said with a smile as she walked in.

Nick laughed at Lindsay, and smiled when Cath walked into the room, and got up, "Hey baby, Your here"

Cath nodded. "Just tiered, my dad won't stop calling me, and I think he wants me to get married. I don't want to get married Nick, I already started a family with you." she said as she looked to Lindsey.

Back