Modern Day Romeo and Juliet- RP

ilovegrissom1 said:
Catherine sighed and looked at her daughter. "Come on, get in the tub, we need to get you cleaned up Lindsey." Cath said. She had been given enough stress and then had to come home to her a peanut butter flavored daughter. Not the best day of her life.

((hehe, peanut butter flavored? love it.))

Lindsey giggled and climbed into the tub. Soon she was clean again, long blonde hair brushed and into her pajamas.
"I don't wanna sleep yet mommy. We got to wait till Daddy comes home first!"

"I'll let you stay up for an hour, but if he's not home by then, you're going to have to go to bed." Cath said as she kissed her daughters head.

Lindsey sighed, "Ok. But he better get home soon!" She pretended to pout, and then skipped away, looking for some other trouble she could get into.

((Goodnight!))

Nick watched his watch as he sat with Sofia talking to the suspect. It was getting late, and he wasn't sure how much longer Cath would keep Lindsay awake.

Nick looked at him, "I would, but you know?" he hinted, since there were people all around them, and Nick wasn't sure who he could and couldn't trust, but he knew he could Greg.

"Wha...oh." Greg said, now understanding. "K, whatever." He said pretending to be hurt, as he whipped away a non-existant tear.

(Amanda is going to be back in a few, because she hears some cheese fries calling her name and doesn't want to get cheese all over the keyboard)

(come on share!)

Nick smirked, "I owe ya one!" he said as he ran out the building, and got into his car, and snuck off to go to see his little one before she went to bed.

He snuck into the house, and saw Catherine and Lindsay on the couch.

Catherine turned to him, frowning as he walked into the door. She had only glanced up at him, and then looked to the floor. She didn't want to tell him anything she didn't want Lindsey to hear right now, so she kept her mouth shut.

Lindsey was sleepy, her head resting on her mom's shoulder, her eyes closed. But she heard the door close and her head picked up quickly,
"Daddy?!" She called, looking towards him.

iheartnickcath said:
(come on share!)

Nick smirked, "I owe ya one!" he said as he ran out the building, and got into his car, and snuck off to go to see his little one before she went to bed.

He snuck into the house, and saw Catherine and Lindsay on the couch.

"What was that about?" Warrick asked, he had been watching the two men.

"Nothing." Greg smiled before walking off.

((Thats mean, Amanda, such a tease))

Nick noticed Catherine's look, and wanted to know what was wrong, but didn't want to push her, and smiled when he saw Lindsay, "Hey Babygirl"

Back