Modern Day Romeo and Juliet- RP

Cath sighed and shook her head. "What kills me is that there is nothing you or I can do about it."

Nick sighed as well and leaned back into the couch and watched Lindsay, "I know baby, it kills me too"

Lindsey climbed over the couch and gave her mom a hug,
"I'm sorry mama. Why doesn't your daddy want to meet me?"

Catherine hugged her daughter close. "I wish he could sweetheart, but he just isn't ready yet." she explained. "You'll meet him one day, don't worry."

Lindsey nodded, "I know"
She still didn't understand, but she knew that it was the truth.
She looked at her parents, sitting there together. They loved each other so much, Lindsey couldn't understand why no one else saw that.

Nick picked Lindsay up and put her in his lap and kissed the tip of her head, then leaned over and kissed Catherine.

Cath kissed him just a hard back, and then rested her head on his shoulder. "I love you both so much." she said.

Nick wrapped his arm around her, and kissed her head, "We love you too" and smiled at Linds, "I love you too, Pet"

Nick wrapped his arm around his little one tight, wanting to protect her from the world, "I love you, Pet"

Cath wrapped her arm around her too, making it so that both Nick and Cath were almost protecting her.

Nick wrapped his arms around Catherine and Lindsay holding them tight, never wanting to let either of them go.

At that moment Catherine's phone rang.
Sam Braun was getting annoyed. She was always ignoring his calls and running off for hours on end. At the moment, he wanted to talk about something, but she still didn't answer him. He was going to get on her case tonight...
"Pick up little lady."

Back