Modern Day Romeo and Juliet- RP

Meh, let's call them Nick and Catherine. Why? Because Alexx would get sick of calling people Romeo and Juliet. Plus whatever funky names that the other characters would have.

*sings* Oh Juliet!

Yeah, figures my mum would go to bed...so what is Nicky to do...hmm..well since we already mentioned Lindsay..Nicky's going to Lindsay! :p

Nick secretly walked into a house, and saw Lindsay in the living room.

Romeo- Nick- iheartnickcath
Juliet- Cath- ilovegrissom1
Mercutio- Greg- Me
The Nurse- Sara- BurnedToast
Tybalt- either OC or Hodges
Benvolio- Warrick
Lord Capulet- Sam Braun
Lady Capulet- Lily- Me
Lord Montague- Nicks Dad- Me
Lady Montague- Nicks Mom- ilovegrissom1
Paris- Grissom- iheartnickcath
Linsey- csiadict11
Preist- Lady H- BurnedToast

Am I right?

Heist? Who do you want? If this is the right list, you can have Warrick, Sam, (preferably) or one of my characters (Except Greg)

iheartnickcath said:
*sings* Oh Juliet!

Yeah, figures my mum would go to bed...so what is Nicky to do...hmm..well since we already mentioned Lindsay..Nicky's going to Lindsay! :p

Nick secretly walked into a house, and saw Lindsay in the living room.

"Hey dad" Lindsey said, barely looking up. After all there weren't many people who ever came into their house.

(I am a total secret right? this is fun lol!)

{Yeah. I don't think anyone doesn't know I don't love Nicky...well if yall don't. I love Nicky ;) ...
Yup, your a total secret. *pats your head* my little child :D}

Nick came up and sat behind Lindsay and hugged her. "How are you baby?"

(aww Nicky hugged me! lol, I love Nicky too. :D I have to say this whole life of seclusion thing is gonna be hard...what exactly would you do all day? lol)

"Good. I got to go outside a little today. It's a really nice day! And I finsihed almost all of my homework!" Lindsey grinned at him, her eyes sparkling.

{well..you have a pool..video games..and your not exactly house wise near ppl so you can play outside :D..}

Nick smiled big at her, "Well thats great, my little angel", and kissed her forehead.

{Meh, being a secret child isn't that bad...Wooha! I'm gonna kick arse with totally out-of-character Sara and Heather! Yeah me! Sorry...}

iheartnickcath said:
{well..you have a pool..video games..and your not exactly house wise near ppl so you can play outside :D..}

Nick smiled big at her, "Well thats great, my little angel", and kissed her forehead.

(hehe true...sounds nice! Do I have any friends?)

"How's Mommy? Is she coming home soon?"

Back