Modern Day Romeo and Juliet- RP

Dawn looked at Lindsey, "You know your mom used to plot alot of things behind your grandmothers back, She wasn't innocent growing up, I think she was actually worser then me" She laughed.

Dawn looked at her innocently, she didn't know if Catherine put it back or not at that moment, "Uh, Nothing?"

"Dawn?" Lily asked sternly.

Lindsey looked at the two and decided to keep quite, that's what her mom had always told her to do when people fought.

(I'm good, my PIC, as you can see though, I'm not around as much)
Cath smiled and got a little excited when he ran his hands down her thighs. "That feels good." Cath said with a smirk.

{I miss you!}

Dawn pouted, "We tried to flush it down the toliet first"
Oh yeah, she was gonna die, thank god she was driving.

^.^

Nick smirked at her, and kissed her neck, and nipped at her ear, before whispering, "Does it, Cat?"

Dawn was lucky Linds was in between them two, otherwise Dawn would be dead, she knew how to drive from the passenger's side, raising two kids and all. "And what happened to it after-words?"

Honestly, Dawn didn't fully remember the ending to that, She left before finding anything out, that was Catherine's prank, not hers, "I actually don't know"

"Well Linds it looks like your mom and your aunt lost you a necklace." Lily said, hoping to make her daughter feel guilty.

"That's okay, I don't like necklaces." Linds said.

Lily shook her head, she just couldn't win, could she.

"And what about the earring that matched?" Dawn asked, those she thought she might have lost in her wild experience one night, but it was probably safe to ask.

Back