Modern Day Romeo and Juliet- RP

Nick smirked at her, and kissed her neck, and nipped at her ear, before whispering, "Does it, Cat?"
Catherine bit her lip and nodded. "Yeah, it does, so don't stop." Cath then leaned back on the bed and started to feel all over his back.

Dawn remembered it was Lindsey she was talking to, "and not my hair either!"

^.^

Nick sucked on her neck for a minute, before lightly biting it, and then kissed on her ear, then in front of her neck, then her jaw, then kissed her.

Dawn put her hands on her hips, "Because you mostly are" and sighed, "You better behave or I won't take you no where anymore" Smirking at her.

Lindsay was quiet for a minute, she was trying to find a loophole in her aunt's statement.

Lily smiled "She gets that from her mom most likely."

Lindsey, coming up empty, reluctantly said "Okay."

Dawn hugged Lindsey, "You know, I'll do anything for you" and kissed her forhead, before going to the door and opening it, "Shall we go in?"

Catherine smiled as he kissed all over. When he found her way back up to her lips, her hands drifted to his pants and she eagerly got them off, flinging them around the room. "You know, this is how we got Lindsey." she said with a laugh.

Dawn nodded at her mom, and walked in and whispered at them, "Take a seat, What do you want?"

^.^

Nick laughed with her, and kissed her neck, "Is that your way of saying you want another one?"

"I'll just have a mochachino" Lily said

"I want two Dily bars and a banana spilt" Lindsey said, hopefully.

Lily sigh, Dawn could handle this one, she was paying after all.

Dawn nodded at them, and went up to stand in line to order, When she got to the counter, she ordered, and paid for it, and waited on it, then brought it back to the table, "Here you go", handing Lily her mocachino, and handing Lindsey her Dily bars and a banana split.

Lily leaned towards Dawn "You bought her all of those sweets?"

Lindsey started eatting her dily bar, not really caring what the others said.

Back