Modern Day Romeo and Juliet- RP

She shrugged and looked at her mother, she honestly didn't even know she had any, "Didn't know you had any"

Dawn held in her laughter, and continued to drive to DQ, and saw the sign up ahead, and got into the right line, and slowed down for the red light.

"After the red light sweetie" Dawn wondered what was up with the light, usually it would've already turned, but she just figured cause she was in a hurry, which it was causes the light turned green, and she went right, and went across a railroad tracks, and sure enough there was DQ, and she went and found a parking spot. "Here we are"

"Yay," Lindsey said, getting out of the car.

Lily laughed at her granddaughter who ran out of the car, "Watch for cars!" she reminded.

Linds stopped at the edge of the parking spot and waited for the rest to catch up.

(I almost did something along the lines of a car crash, but then stopped, keeping this happy)

{Amanda!}

Dawn rolled her eyes, "I'm so telling your mother!" and laughed, and walked towards her, and looked back at Lily.

(I know, bad me, but see, I didn't, so all is good, right?)

"I didn't do anything!" Lids said innocently, technically she didn't run into the street.

Lily caught up with the rest and shook her head, those two.

Dawn watched her, with a raised eyebrow, and rolled her eyes. "Alrighty" and walked by her, then turned around, "If it involves getting anything on my shirt, your walking home"

Back