Modern Day Romeo and Juliet- RP

(You're going to kill me with this, what is it?)
Catherine didn't think her mom really ever actually had anything to hide. "Mom, what is it?" she asked, concerned for what she might be hiding.

(That's for me to know, and you to find out)

"It doesn't concern you." Lily said to her daughter, she didn't want to tell Dawn in front of everyone.

Catherine was starting to get worried. "Mom, you're scaring me." she told her, putting on a scared face, wonding if that would help.

(I'm going to pry it out of her damnit)

Catherine looked down at Dawn. It must have been about her. "God damnit mom, just tell me! You're scaring me!" she repeated.

"What do you mean everyone, It's only us three, Nick and Lindsay are in the kitchen." she said.

"I think this is more of a private mater, Dawn may choose to tell you, but I think that she should know before, and let her choose to tell."

Cath was concerned now. She was scared for her sister. It must have been really serious if not even her own mother wanted to tell her.

Dawn felt sick at the pit of her stomach at what her mother had to tell her, and looked towards Cath, giving her a silent plea to let her have a minute with their mom.

Catherine looked to her sister. She walked over and hugged her. "I love you sis, no matter what." she said before kissing her on the cheek and then heading into the kitchen.

Back