Modern Day Romeo and Juliet- RP

"Well I would suggest you tell everyone the truth, but odviously you don't want to do that. I do know someone...she's a preist." Lily said.

(Alexx, don't worry, it's still Lady Heather)

Dawn looked at her mother, "Your actually wanting them to get married, and here I thought you were against it, surprise suprise"

Nick rolled his eyes, and looked towards Catherine.

"Marriage between to people who love each other is normal, plus I think the child should have somewhat of a normal adosents." Lily said.

Catherine chose to ignore her phone as well. She didn't care what her father thought anymore. She smiled and held Nick's hand. "A preist huh? What do you think Nick?" she asked.

(guys i am so sorry, I should have told you all of this earlier, but I am leaving tomorrow for the summer, so we are going to have to find someone else to take Lindsey's place. It has been great writing with all of you...and I hope you find someone soon. I will be here till tomorrow noon, so If you need someone for now I will be willing to keep going...I just don't have a computer where I am going! Have a great summer everyone!)

(Its so yours :p )

Nick smiled up at Catherine, "Sounds like a great idea"

Dawn asked the question she knew Nick wouldn't, "How do they know your not going to tell anyone, and ruin it for them?"

Lily shot Dawn a glare, she assummed she was talking to her, "Who would I tell, you father?" She gave a smirk at this as if to say as if.

Catherine shrugged and nodded. "It's not like you guys keep secrets from each other." she said.

Dawn smirked at Lily, "See mother, its not like you two have kept a secret from each other"

Nick shrugged, and took Lindsay into the kitchen.

"Their is alot of things that I do not tell your father, or anyone for that matter." Lily exclaimed, she could think of one really important one about Dawn that no one knew, besides her.

Catherine tilted her head. "Like what Mom?" she asked her. "Give me reason to beleive you."

"I would tell you, but there are somethings better left unknown, to everyone." Lily said, Catherine didn't need to know, especially since Dawn didn't know, and it was her life it would change the most.

Back