Modern Day Romeo and Juliet- RP

Cath turned to her mom. "I told Dawn as soon as I fell in love with Nick, she knew about the baby since it was conceived, I didn't tell you because I didn't want you to tell dad, and I'm not going to the party because I'm running away with my family." she said as she turned to Nick and Lindsey.

Nick smiled, "Are you sure, baby?"

Dawn looked at Lily, "Please let them" and looked at Catherine and Nick, "I have several connections, you guys might need them"

"But..." Lily started to protest, but then reliezed that her daughter was probably right. "What are you going to tell your friends at work?"

Nick looked at Cath, "baby you know I want it, but what do you want?"

Dawn smirked, "Oh shut up Nick" and turned back to Catherine, "I want you to at least promise me, you'll call?"

"Of course." Cath said to her sister. "Yes Nick, I want it, and mom, they'll all forget about me, no one ever aknowlages me there anyway." she told her.

Dawn nodded, and smiled at Catherine, "My connections are your connections, and if you need anything at all, don't hestitate"

Nick nodded, "Thanks" and kissed Catherine.

(Oh she's running away? Tough...)

Sam Braun was ready for the Bellagio Ball. He made sure to specify that it would be a costume party and he got his tuxedo and black mask ready. His little girl would end up with one of the men as her suitor - he would be sure of that.
As the clock started to chime, he realized there was only one hour left until his guests would arrive, and his wife and daughter were no where to be seen.
He gritted his teeth and speed dialed Lily.

Lily's phone rang, but she choose not to answer it, she knew that ring tone all to well, seeing as it was her norm to ignore it.

(I'm not feeling nice today)

(It's okay. Sam Braun can be kinda mean.)

He glared at the phone, knowing that she wasn't picking it up on purpose. He quickly hung up and chose to call Catherine.

Back