Megan Donner Appreciation Forum(Bring her back!!!)

I think Megan was pretty good...i just didn't like the way she and horatio have their conversations...always feels like they want an arguement or something X_X

Yeah, I thought the same thing too. Did you see them in Golden Parachute? When she gets out of the hummer and Speed is talking to her...he keeps looking her up and down. It was so obvious..made me wonder about them.

Also, later in the episode, Delko makes a comment about Megan and Speed comes to her defense. Delko says, "I didn't know." And Speed says, "Yeah? Well, there's a lot you don't know." That line just sticks out every time.

I always thought that even if she and H were arguing there was a bit UST(unresolved sexual tension).In that episode "Pilot" they were getting a bit close.

I remember that too - in 'Golden Parachute' when H and Megan are reconstructing what could have happened with the plane door. I got the impression that the writers were experimenting to see if they had chemistry - there was potential, but it never seemed quite 'there', imo.

i liked megan because she was the one who helped train up speed so to speak...i loved that they had this history...not that it was ever explored...someone mentioned the "yeh well theres a lot you dont know", that always suggested to me that he definately knew her the best, plus in that ep breathless delko says "speed says u taught him alot" so they went waaay back, they also had a cute banter too like in just one kiss with the microscope scene "still gotta chop it up" "ewwwww"

unfortunately when they tried to "create" chemistry between horatio and her it didnt work, but i thought it was cruel the way they just got rid of her! she didnt even get a goodbye, we just had her absent from the ep and then horatio telling us she had resigned!!
when she did leave speed got to become horatios right hand man so i guess it didnt turn out too bad in the end (so obvious im a speed fan!), but still if it was inevitable that they were going to get rid of her she shouldve at least got written out in a better way!!

I think everybody's a speed fan frankie.

I know i loved it golden parchute when speed was sticking up for megan and he was like "your an ass you know that." I was a little disspointed she didn't get to say goodbye to. megan was an ok character but i guess the real reason why i dont like her is because we didnt really get a chance to know her.

But i did feel sorry for her when she was telling horatio i think it was about how her husband died. i thought that was sad and i just wanted to give her a hug and tell her it was ok.

of course everyone is a speed fan!!how could u not be unless you are absolutely crazy!!

but on topic...although i did like megan in a way.. i did like the team that it left, i guess in a way she never fitted in all that well with the gang imo (speed, alexx, horatio, calleigh and delko)-
she was too afraid to go with her gut instinct like h and speed and it did annoy me how she sometimes acted like she was still in charge ("ill have speedle look into it" "i need speed here for collection" "ill do it" and that whole tape thing in wet foot/dry foot when speeds supposed to be doing the note and when he says its hard to know who im working for and she says "you work for the victim" i could almost mentally picture speed thinking yeah but the victim doesnt pay my paycheck! so she did annoy me at times but they never developed the character enough and because she was gone half way through the 1st season i didnt really miss her when she was gone...like i say though i guess she still deserved a bit more of an exit!

yeah in wet foot dry foot i felt bad for speed because h was like where that whatever or whatever and speed was like uh...

but yeah in my opinion she didn't fit in. And i actually liked the team better when it was horatio, speed, calleigh, and eric. megan just didn't seem to fit. in my opnion anyways,

Delko makes a comment about Megan and Speed comes to her defense. Delko says, "I didn't know." And Speed says, "Yeah? Well, there's a lot you don't know."

I like that scene. I don't miss Megan so much but I agree that they should give her a better exit rather than ignoring phone calls and a last message left for Horatio. She's too tough in the 1st episode but got a bit nicer later. Her character's too short-lived to grow. All characters grew from Ep.1 but she didn't get the chance. She left coz work reminded her too much about her husband. So I wonder since now it's Season 4(and long past her grieving phase I think), I wonder if they'll bring her back. Just a thought! :rolleyes:

Back