Megan Donner Appreciation Forum(Bring her back!!!)

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by diamondgirl, Aug 3, 2005.

1. diamondgirl

diamondgirl Lab Technician

This is for anyone who appreciated the dearly,departed character.

2. diamondgirl

diamondgirl Lab Technician

I reckon Megan was the best character!!
    they should do us a favour and write her back in!

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Are you mad??!! Her character was really hard to like, I never warmed to her. When she left during the 1st series, nobody really noticed. The show just seemed to get better after she'd gone. Actually, I'm sounding a little bitchy now, so I apologise for that.

4. TwiZtIdJuGGaLo

TwiZtIdJuGGaLo CSI Level One

who was megan donner?

5. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Megan Donner, played by Kim Delaney, was the former head of the Miami CSI team. Before the crossover story that introduced the new series, she left because of some problem with her husband. She came back to work for Horatio Caine but left after the first few episodes.

6. speedmonkey

speedmonkey Corpse

Megan was ok she wasn't my favorite but i like the connection her and speed had. I was kinda disspointed when she left that you didn't see more from speed or atleast a little something you know what i mean. she was his mentor and he always worked with her. well most of the time.

7. TwiZtIdJuGGaLo

TwiZtIdJuGGaLo CSI Level One

ugh I really don't like Kim Delaney, that's why I never watched csim 1st season. I didn't like her or David Caruso, now that I'm into it I am startin to like David a lil.

8. Speedle22

Speedle22 Pathologist

.... (ducks from diamondgirl) i really didn't like megan. she seemed a bit stiffy to me. sorry.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

I never really liked her either I have nothing against Kim Delaney it just I didn't think she fitted in with the other characters.

10. calleighdelko

calleighdelko Lab Technician

i really like megan
    she was my fav character
    i hope they bring her back even if its only for one episode

11. lament

lament Captain

I kind of liked Megan. I always suspected that she and Speed had a little something going on before Megan's husband was killed.

12. speedmonkey

speedmonkey Corpse

yeah i kinda thought that to.

13. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Yeah, I thought the same thing too. Did you see them in Golden Parachute? When she gets out of the hummer and Speed is talking to her...he keeps looking her up and down. It was so obvious..made me wonder about them. :eek:

I liked her though..I thought she worked in well with the rest of the cast. I have always liked Kim Delaney **ducks under desk** ever since her days on All My Children

14. speedmonkey

speedmonkey Corpse

Yeah i noticed that to but i think he was just doing that and trying to talk to her because her husband just died. but who knows maybe he was thinking hey now since ur husband is dead maybe i have a chance. who knows. i never really saw them i'm more of an s/c shipper as u can tell from my banner.

15. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Well, she did have a very tight white shirt on. Probably hard not to look. :eek:

I prefer s/c too. I have read all your stories on fanfaction.net...they are great. I have a different user name on there though.

I liked the episode where she worked a case with Eric...I think it was Breathless when they came back to the lab with the spear guns...the talk between Megan, Eric, Speed, and Calleigh was hilarious. :lol: