May sorrow everlast - an Aiden-corner

Aww thanks Imzadi I was wondering where it was from.
and we're really glad your back! :D

:lol: I agree Doreen Kickass!

DoreenCSI said:
Aw, thanks! I love that pic too!

I think Vanessa has a new movie out; not so sure though.

Besides Gridiron Gang, I think she plays a small part in a movie called Descent (not the horror flick) with Rosario Dawson. It looks really dark, though.

Descent on IMDB

btw: Doreen, like your new ava. What episode is it from?

Thanks! :) I think it's from the second eppy of season 1. Can't really remember the name but I think it involved a rat swallowing a bullet or something.

Doreen has a new avi again?

:lol: I always change avatars; only if I made a decent one though.

^Oh I remember that episode. I liked that ep, I think Aiden did a great job. ;)

Yeah, you do, don't ya? :lol:

^^Faithless? Don't think I heard..but Could've, who knows? lol.

Doreen - yeah I've seen Man of the House, my room mate bought it because he likes Christina Milian (ugh.. boys) and so yeah, we've watched it about a zillion times together... Vanessa is cute in that movie, totally different kinda character for her - even though they kept some of that "bad ass" persona she portrays so well.

I've also seen Vanessa in a movie called "Undefeated" I think... it was a movie about a boxer and she plays a wannabe singer.

Hey, won't it be great if Vanessa plays, like, a female gangster member in a movie? She'd fit the role so well.

it so would suit her perfectly... I'd actually like to see her in a role not so "bad ass" something wheres she's more a... well I dont want to say victim, but shes a softer character. "Undefeated" that was definitley a *ehem* ::clears throat:: earned its own R Rating thats for sure, my room mate... he he, yeah lets just say I sat way far away from him, and when I couldnt find the DVD to return it and he had his bedroom door shut.. I knew exactly what was going down... he he.. kinda sad..

She pulls off the bad ass role really well though, she comes off as the tough type so.

Back