Marg/Catherine: The Sexier, the Better! #3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh! Then I'm still in my country, from the 14th I'll be gone for a month, so.. :D I hope I can 'yeah, legally' download it somewhere.

I have no idea if it'll be on TV actually. Hopefully a channel will broadcast it! I hope we will get pictures at least. But I wanna hear them sing.

I don't live in the USA. So I miss a lot of CSI, everyday. I'd love to live there. But Marg and Jorja doing a duet, lovely!

See - now wasn't I the one to suggest Marg & Jorja duet to begin with?! Maybe someone there was actually reading this board! I'd SO love to see that!!!

Nice one! Thanks for the marg update, AngelEyez! Man, I hope they are going to televise the event. This is going to be awesome! I've already heard Jorja sing and this duet is going to be sweet!

Marg and Jora together will be cool. I will be at the event so if video cameras are allowed I will post the clip.

Oh thanks, Blogan! Let's hope they do, even if they don't, I'm sure we'll hear it all from you :) Let us know how the event goes :)

Oh that sounds so awesome. I hope it comes out legally so Blogan doesn't have to break any rules.

Thank you for the nice info, Zsazsa! :) Cannot wait to see them together! Marg has already proven that she's a really talented singer, let's she what she'll do w/ Jorja ;)

blogan said:
Marg and Jora together will be cool. I will be at the event so if video cameras are allowed I will post the clip.
Are you serious? That would be very cool! I'm waiting for the video (if it's allowed ;))

yeah it is. kinda reminds people they aren't cath and sara.

and cws, i love your siggy. poor nicky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back