Marg/Catherine picture thread ~ Eye Candy 9.0

That is true. FNG was just...*thud*

And she's SO CUTE. And not just cute...but HOT! I always lol at the end of the clip because all you really see of her is her butt. LOL. I think the cameraman was having fun.

Awwwww. So cute. Retro Marg is the best sometimes.

Lol I just watched the clips and she's so adorable. She looks so classy even back then.

And I'm not ashamed to admit that my name for the team was "Team Marg." lol

Have you seen the new promo pics of Marg/Catherine? She's looking dang fine. And I love her outfits in those photos! Hope we'll get to see more of Catherine in the new season. Although I'm still expecting the worst. Catherine's philosophy rocks. lol.

She looks absolutely fantastic and well rested after the summer off. I am loving her shirt.

wait, are the promo pics the one with the whole group? eh, those are more like screen caps. *runs to find promo pics*

Last edited:
^ LOL I should have said "episode stills". :D I don't think the real promos (if any) are out yet. Here's hope. *fingers crossed*

Why yes they are! *swoons*

I love how everyone is in their CSI garb, and Paul is in a suit, and Marg looks like she just wandered in from a trip to the mall :lol: Seriously, she's holding a purse and has sunglasses on the top of her head. Either way, she is looking good and her hair is getting long.

More from the front please, Dustin?

Haha yes. I was like "Where did she just come from? She is carrying her own bag!" :lol: And the red hair is definitely a bonus. Looking awesome, my lady. <3

Yes that's Billy next to her. Shane says it's from Cockroaches. I have no idea since I only watched a handful of episodes from season 8. :lol:

Well thanks to Dustin for giving us an outdated picture! lol

She still looks hawt and that's all that matters. :)

Back