Marg/Catherine picture thread ~ Eye Candy 9.0

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by SunsetBoulevard, Jan 4, 2009.

1. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

Of COURSE that's Billy, you silly silly people! Don't ya'll know how to recognize him from the back!? LOL Can't miss those adorable bow legs, that sexy curly salt/pepper hair & my FAVORITE article of clothing, (well, one of them) that FORENSICS jacket...*gulp* it makes me happy...in sinful, naughty ways :devil: :devil:

Marg looks BEAUTIFUL and I LOVE her choice of footwear- I pretty much just live for Marg Helgenberger....God she's awesome.

2. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Well, Dustin posted another pic and it's taken during the filming of Cockroaches. Marg looks so small among those guys lolz. Pic here.

3. Criminologist86

I saw that picture this morning and almost died....Marg is SO hot and she looks SO good!! Gaaaaawd it's killer. Love the pic though, thanks for posting EricaSJ for posting and Dustin for getting/taking the pix :) You ROCK!

4. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

Margi is looking fine among those handsome men! I love her outfit, and yes Erica, she does look really little! :lol:

If I can steal a term from Anne here, RAWR!

5. Criminologist86

Oh yes, RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWR is the perfect word! *Gibbs slaps self for not thinking of using it myself*

Here's another one from Dustin Lee Abraham (he's so awesome!), who so kindly shares his phenomenal pix with us on Twitter & Facebook :)

Dustin & The Queen

6. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

She is looking so suave there! I love her little pose! <3

7. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Thanks for the pics. It makes waiting to see her again on CSI bearable.

I love the pose she has with Dustin... it's great. :D

8. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Marg and the CSI cast joined Events of the Heart, an organization "dedicated to telling the real truth about women and heart disease", along with other actors and signed two motorcycles that are to be auctioned off for the organization's "Kick Start My Heart" event. You can view pics here, including one with Marg. :D

Thanks to kc for the news! <3

9. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

10. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Marg is so RAWR :D

11. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Aw Momo. I've always loved to see him with Marg. I wonder when/if Marg will do a shoot with Henry, too.

Btw here is another pic from the Events of the Heart event. :)

12. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

I don't know if it's natural markings around his face or gray from age, but I love the markings around Momo's snout. My pug is graying and it's the cutest thing ever. lol

I love that shot too, Erica. I wish they had a picture of Marg on the bike. She'd look cute on it!

13. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Aaaaaand the wpap tweeted me this: the new Victory Magazine (official online mag of the Victory Gardens theater in Chicago) is available for download now. There are pics of Billy from Blackbird and also one with Marg and Billy at the opening night. You can go to the mag's page (here) to download it. And if you really can't wait to see Marg's pic, it's on page 18. :D

14. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

LOL Billy looks so pleased to have Marg with him. (Naturally). She looks gorgeous, as always ;)

15. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Bummer I can't see the picture. Something about the 'dirty little word download' :lol: :wtf:

I would have liked to have seen Marg and Billy together after one of his plays. I love how she supports him.