Marg/Catherine picture thread ~ Eye Candy 9.0

Here is a nice shot of Marg and Momo. He so looks like a star! :lol:

I sorta hope that we'll get to see Marg do photo shoots with Henry, too.

That's such a beautiful shot. Momo did a lot of photo shoots with Marg. There's a pic I love of him outside with Marg and Alan, and Momo is staring right at the camera! It's so gorgeous!

I wonder if the reason that Henry hasn't been in any photo shoots yet is because he's too naughty? LOL

I'm not even gonna lie, I spent about five minutes dying that she was in jeans before I even noticed Momo there. lol

That's such a cute picture! He looks so protective. <3

Our girl visited the Naval Medical Center in San Diego on June 6. You can see a pic here. LOL didn't she feel hot in that jacket?

Thanks for the pic Erica. She really looks like Catherine there...maybe it's the jacket ;)

I think it's great of her to visit a hospital and talk to the patients. I don't know if I could do that.

That's so awesome of her. I love how the little girl's staring at her like "So pretty!" She looks great!

LOVE the pic of Marg visiting our amazing soldiers :) What a huge deal that must be to them...I think I'd need medical attention (maybe CPR?) after seeing her! :p
Marg's a hottie & a sweetie!

Here is a screencap from the China Beach episode, Waiting for Beckett.

I told Drumchik that all that's missing here is a hat to match her You Can Leave Your Hat On fantasy. :lol:

^ I just knew you'd do that. :lol:

Here's a behind-the-scenes photo of Marg and Billy while filming One to Go. Great pic. They had so much fun on the set together!

EDIT: I just realized I had posted the wrong comment to the wrong pic lol. The comment about her crying was actually about another photo that was in the CSI magazine. xD

Last edited:
AWWW how cute is that of Marg and Billy. They are so good on screen together. I love to see them laughing. You know they had a good time around each other.

Back