Marg/Catherine picture thread ~ Eye Candy 9.0

Oh she is. Her hotness is undeniable. :D

Have you guys seen the promo pics for the season finale? She looks awesome...as always, and as Anne told me earlier, her hair is so red! *flails*

She gets the cover this time:

Plus, we get profiles/interviews with Tim Carhart (Eddie) and Scott Wilson (Sam), as well as the CSI scrapbook. All of the goodies will be at my place shortly. LOTS of goodies in the magazine - including reviews of all nine seasons, although not a whole lot of Marg/Cath, unfortunately.

ETA: and OMG, Timmy Carhart I love you even so much more than I already did.
from the interview: "I was offered the part with the understanding that it would be some kind of story arc. When Marg fell in love with me, of course it expanded into much more." Yes, despite their fraught relationship on screen, Carhart and Marg Helgenberger clicked right away. "She was very much the seasoned professional. She has such a hypnotic quality and I was instantly smitten," he says, before cracking. "Unfortunately, they didn't allow us to consummate our relationship on set for contractual reasons!"
Timmy - I miss you SO much on this show!

Last edited:
OH MY GOD. Our girl on the cover. :D

And Timmy. I love him. Eddie may have been a bad husband, but I've always thought this character was really attractive in some way. Perhaps because he had that "bad boy" quality that a lot of women like. lol. Gah. I love how all of Marg's co-stars appreciate and adore her.

when I first saw that pic, I thought it was Rene Russo. I've seen Rene wear big floppy hats like that (remember the beach scene in Thomas Crown Affair?!) - and of course, both ladies with red hair. Maybe this is Marg's "dead doll" hat that had a growth spurt! She does look quite fab!

I just love how she recycles her wardrobe and isn't your "wear-it-once-and-dump-it" kind of celeb. The slacks she was wearing, she wore them in the CSI episode The Grave Shift. She also wore them to another party back in...I think it was October. And the dress she was wearing at the Mint Jubilee party was the same one she wore to the Cali Nobel dinner in November. :)

And lol at the comment on this page:

Marg Helgenberger - this new sexy single Cougar is vamping up the carpet.

I really love in Marg that we can see her in the same clothes from time to time. I remember that I found few things too, one dress from photoshooting etc.

Oh, I love this comment, Erica! Marg is just RAWR, and everybody knows it.

Haha yes Deirdre, she does that a lot and I totally love it. :)

I agree Marg is just RAWR. :lol:

Now here are a couple of screencaps from The Gone Dead Train. Awww who can resist that smile?

and those glasses! Yum!!
I really love how "warm" they've made Catherine's office now (and brighter, thankfully!). So much different than seeing Gil's clinical office all those years.

wow i loved that ep of course it was cath/marg action! sweet smile in the end! priceless! and the glasses...totally hot! *goes to wear one too* lol!

Back