Marg/Catherine picture thread ~ Eye Candy 9.0

Wow. I'm very late on this but man oh man, any pic of Marg/Catherine's hiney guarantees a happy early 2009. :evil: No wonder Grissom was torn between her and Sara.

Welcome Axatullux! Haven't seen you in a while, hope everything is alright with you. :)

And guys, if you haven't seen them yet, I posted episode stills from the 200th episode in the season 9 pictures thread. There are seven, and Catherine is in three of them. :)

Yet another blog/community entry mentioned Marg. She was seen at LAX on Saturday and the author snapped a picture of her. She's so pretty!

Click to read the post and see the photo.

Hey guys. So I usually chat way down at Shipper Central but somehow made my way up this thread because I was lurking around in the Marg/Cath threads.. :lol: Anyway, thanks for the link and ROFL at the pic. Who knew Marg would read Tabloid magazines?

I found this picture on all about marg the other day, i have never seen it before but she is beautiful and always.
Marg
If you go on the site yourself you can get it even bigger.

ADORABLE picture :)

Margamania has pictures (65+) of Marg arriving at the Letterman show in New York City. They are BEAUTIFUL so ya'll better go check 'em out :)

She looks lovely.

And yeah, those new pics from Letterman are awesome. Her hair is so red and her dress really brings out the blue in her eyes. RAWR

She's SO HOT...!!

I love her choice of dress- it's definitley sexy on her, especially with her red hair :) The Genesis Awards dress didn't impress me, but I give her huge credit for making it so sexy and for going funky ;)

RAAAAAAAAAAAWRRRRRRRRR.

misshelgenberger the picture you posted was of a future episode therefore I moved it to the spoiler pic thread. ;)

She's got a pool table? I'd sure like to play a few rounds with her! Her home looks really nice, I like the color in the background.

I actually have that picture of her :)
I didn't know it was taken in Marg's home though- rock on! I love it; it brings a realist/open feel to the picture...IDK it's just cute that Marg let 'em in her house ;p
You're gorgeous, ma'am!

Back