Marg/Catherine picture thread ~ Eye Candy 9.0

MARG BUTT!!!!

*SQUEE*

LOL That is just wrong.....but oh. em. gee.

THANKS, Erica :) She has the hottest butt in television. Hands down.

lol believe me. There is nothing wrong with being obsessed with Marg's butt. In fact, those photographers tend to tell her to show her butt to the cameras a lot. :lol:

Last edited:
yeah, that pic of her in the tight jeans with her hand in the middle butt pocket comes to mind! :drool:

yeah, that pic of her in the tight jeans with her hand in the middle butt pocket comes to mind! :drool:

Thank you Kay. You have absolutely ruined my brain, and I will now spend my entire freakin' evening looking at those pictures.

Yes, thank you...:devil:

:lol: That's what we're here for! A support group to make everyone else :drool::drool: over Marg just as much the rest of us! :devil:

lol this blog entry has a picture of Marg on Family Feud. I think it was back in the 80s. The description is so cute, and the picture itself is even cuter. Click on the pic and you'll get a BIG one. :lol:

lol this blog entry has a picture of Marg on Family Feud. I think it was back in the 80s. The description is so cute, and the picture itself is even cuter. Click on the pic and you'll get a BIG one. :lol:

That is SO freaking cute! :) Thanks, Erica ;p
Gawd her looks haven't changed a bit...well, okay, she's gotten HOTTER but is that even possible? :wtf:
That was definitley 80's though, cos wow...the dress...LOL But hey, just proves Marg is always on top of the fashion world. :thumbsup:

Back