Marg/Catherine picture thread ~ Eye Candy 9.0

Chewing gum.

Some fans say it's cute that she's chewing blue gum. I absolutely agree. :D

HA! I agree too....It's just a Margalicous (OOH I used a REAL word! hahah) thing to do- who else chews blue gum, I mean I don't...stains my teeth, but Marg, well, chewing blue gum is just Marg being Marg ;) I LOVE it.
Thanks for the picture :) PS, wasn't it taken in the airport when she got back from O's inauguration?

^ Yes Ambie, it was. Good eye. :D

Why thank you, thank you very much :p

I just recognized the outfit and the way her hair was (that adorable 20's look and not sleek and straight (my fave look on her) ), and I was like OH.EM.GEE that's the GUM she was chewing in those bloody VIDEOS! *AHH* Ok so the realization hit me a wee bit hard...*LOL* Anyways, thanksies for the pic, Erica :)

Erica: *giggles* I found them :)
Marg is SO stinking hot...THANKS for the pictures! I really, really hope I age as well as Marg has- I wanna look that good at 50!

THANKS, Erica :) Those are some pretty sweet pictures of Cath/Marg- and of course the Billy-hugging-Marg-so-lovingly-like-they-were-more-than....(oops!) is the BEST!!!!! You're the Queen of Pixels :)

^ I love that look Marg is giving Larry. It just looks hilarious. :lol:

Speaking of behind-the-scenes pictures, here's one with Marg and Alex. I think they were doing a location shooting for season 6 in Vegas.

Back