Marg/Catherine picture thread ~ Eye Candy 9.0

Thanks Eri for posting those pics. I love when Marg wears casual clothes. Everything she wears look sooo damn good on her.
Totally agree with Criminologist86. Having crush on Marg is so natural:) Even though I think I'm seriously in love with her! :drool:

And oh, I love these shoes. They look very nice and a good choice to spend all day shopping;) I'd like to have a pair of these too.
Haha yes. She'd probably spent the entire afternoon in those Boutiques on Rodeo Drive. :D I didn't know it had an official website until recently and boy it was informative! I hope someday I'll get to put the guides and maps on that website in good use. :D

Btw, I love Miu Miu, too, especially the bags. Unfortunately I can't afford them. lol.

I just had to share this with everyone. In the office scene from Miscarriage of Justice, I noticed that --apart from her very cool name plate--, Catherine had something in the office that I think her fans would LOVE.

Look at this cap...

And zoom in to the tiny space between Ray's hip and his forearm.

See that picture? it's quite blurry, but I'm sure it's a pic of Catherine and Lindsey back in season one. She used to have that pic attached to the inside of her locker door. I really love it that now the pic is in her office. Kudos to the prop guys. :)

I was so thrilled when found those Marg/Jorja pics. It looks that Marg is really happy to see Jorja. I like that they are friends in really life. I remember how Jorja invited her and Billy at the premiere of her non-CSI project Stay Forever: The Life & Music of Dusty Springfield. I think it shows that they have very good friends. And I like it :)

Those are sweet pics of Marg and Jorja. I'm not surprised that they were both there to support Billy.

PS- Drumchik your icon is FTW! :hugegrin:

Thankyou so much H :) You can thank Erica for that one - I asked for it :D

I had originally named the cute shorts in Dead Ringer as the "Shorts of Justice" because lots of people call Horatio Caine's glasses the "glasses of justice" and I didn't want to take that.

But then I realised since they who shall not be named actually got information from a suspect, that they are the REAL Defenders of Justice.

Back