Marg/Catherine picture thread ~ Eye Candy 9.0

Haha yes, thanks k for finding the answer. I think that's probably it since that ball she was invited to was for vetarans. :)

Umm, just the jacket?! I want Marg and the jacket or Marg in the jacket or Marg without the jacket or Marg without any ... oh whatever, i shouldn't have this conversation ....:devil:
Anyway, I was looking at the pic and other ones ... how can possibly someone be so gorgeous ... ? the girl takes my breath away every single time i look at her ..:lol:

*wants a Marg jacket*

What is the emblem to the right of her name on the jacket? It looks very important!

Btw, did you guys notice that there is a CSI promo pic in the folder she's holding in that second pic? For some reason, I laughed when I saw that. :lol:

^yeah that caught my attention too! made me smile! ;) probably for those guys with her in that pic! :lol: Go Marg!

:lol: yeah, i've noticed that too ... i think TPTB must have been pretty excited that Marg had promoted the show in any occassion :) she's the best!! :thumbsup:

Btw, did you guys notice that there is a CSI promo pic in the folder she's holding in that second pic? For some reason, I laughed when I saw that. :lol:
Yeah, I noticed that too. I thought it was funny. It seems that people at this event had been recognizing her from China Beach (Ocean Beach? LOL) so maybe she had to clue them in about CSI. :lol:

^ lol yeah. It was great to know that so many people loved her performance on CB, though. It was where my girl crush on Marg started, too. :lol:

Marg seems to really like Miu Miu. lol. This isn't the first time she's seen shopping in a Miu Miu store. :D

She is SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!
Thanks sooo much, Erica ;) Wow...I swear, every female should have a woman crush on Marg- how can you NOT! She knows how to dress, she's in love with Billy (did I say that out loud? :p), she's sexy...ahhh....*Marg high*

^ lol yeah. It was great to know that so many people loved her performance on CB, though. It was where my girl crush on Marg started, too. :lol:

Marg seems to really like Miu Miu. lol. This isn't the first time she's seen shopping in a Miu Miu store. :D

Yay, I love pics where Marg is in casual clothes. Thank you Erica:D And oh, I love these shoes. They look very nice and a good choice to spend all day shopping;) I'd like to have a pair of these too.

RAWR. Thanks for the pics, Erica. She always looks so gorgeous, even when she's wearing casual clothes. Just beautiful. Effortlessly beautiful :D

Back