Marg/Catherine Pic Thread: Eye Candy #7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
so many georgous pics-i've spent all afternoon staring at them. jesus-she looks amazing! and yes- Marg blowing kiss is on my wallpaper :D

Quoted from page/post one of this thread. There is further info for those who need it please see it.
Please remember the rules of picture threads.
'
**Pictures Max Size 400 x 400.
**If they are bigger use the "URL" Code.
'
Pictures per post:
1 Large pic 400x400,or
2 Medium pics 130x130, or
3 Small pics 115x115.
'
URL Links: try not to do over 6 in one post please and when you do them (if your using the UBB Code box) paste in the addy you have then, when it asks for a name PLEASE do not paste the address in again.
But rather give it a name like "Cutie Pie". The reason we suggest that is because the addresses are sometimes so long it stretches the screen.
I have edited a post that had I believe it was 11 pictures posted, please see the above quote and again as said in the edit the rules located on page/post one of this thread, Even those who might need a refresher on them. ;)

Wow. Marg looks so beautiful.

I'm really glad she's redder than usual, and I hope she stays there. She's REALLY hot as a redhead.

And Hughie is there :) I discovered that ratings in American aren't equal to the ones in Australia which was why I was confused.

I suppose though that since Hughie was there, we can rule out an graphic Marg. Damn.

And Hughie is already taller than Marg! And with scruff...he's certainly growing up fast!

*runs off to find little Hughie pics*

Here's another photo of Marg, George, and Eric at the exhibit. :)

MargGeorgeandEricCSIExperience.jpg

Ohmygodthehotness!

So, can anyone point me in the right direction for more pics at the Mr. Brooks premiere and the CSI guys at that museum? :D

Had to edit my post and add that the picture with Marg and George and Eric is SO AMAZING. I love love LOVE it!

Eric in the same picture with Marg? That's just...*thud* They're both so hot! Thanks JangoBear!

And I love the pic with the dog, Kaylyne. Marg looks so beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back